Southwest credits

wdwfan1

DIS Veteran
Has anyone been able to get a refund on non-refundable airfares? lately? I know people have done this with success in the past, but I am wondering if it is still possible. I have small credits which will expire before my next trip. Thanks.

Not that I know of. They're charging $50 just to extend them, Some folks are selling them on eBay or craigslist.

it was not an option for me either. I tried but did not get refund, just the credit which i gave to a family member who could use it within the time.

Thanks for the replies. I did not really think I had a chance, but thought I would ask. I may sell them on Ebay.

Can you tell me what is involved with selling these credits on e-bay? Do we have to give out any personal information? Does the buyer handle everything in terms of booking the airfare with Southwest or does the seller have to be involved because your name is on them.

Thanks!:goodvibes

I guess I was just in the right place at the right time with the best SW employee but I was able to get back a small refund that was going to expire.

I love the way SW treats their customers! They are #1 in my book for ease of booking, ease of altering times or dates, and treating their customers like royalty! :goodvibes

Great job SW!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter