Southwest Check In from resorts

JackieLand

Seasoned Disney Fan
How do you check in for Southwest at WL? I know they are not a preferred airline but is there a way to check in on our return flight and print boarding passes at the resort or at one of the theme parks? Thanks so much.

You can bring your flight confirm info with you, to the resort front desk or to guest services in the parks, and they will get you checked in. It works quite well, but it does make it easier and quicker if you have all your flight info in hand.

We have even checked in from the PARKS. In Guest services........ this was when SW was 24 hours before flight to check in, so it came up mid-day for us.

We have even checked in from the PARKS. In Guest services........ this was when SW was 24 hours before flight to check in, so it came up mid-day for us.
You can bring your flight confirm info with you, to the resort front desk or to guest services in the parks, and they will get you checked in. It works quite well, but it does make it easier and quicker if you have all your flight info in hand.

I thought you still had to check in 24 hours in advanced to get into A or B boarding groups, this is the "NEW" policy correct? I have never flown Southwest so I am a bit confused. If I go to guest services 24 hours before the flight in one of the parks, they can check me in and also print out boarding passes? :confused3

You can also check in via their mobile phone site.

I set up this URL in my mobil phone (even though I pay per minute, yikes). If I use the mobile check in. Where is the kiosk to print the boarding passes once you arrive at the airport. Has anyone used this? Does mobile check in process work good?

I thought you still had to check in 24 hours in advanced to get into A or B boarding groups, this is the "NEW" policy correct? I have never flown Southwest so I am a bit confused. If I go to guest services 24 hours before the flight in one of the parks, they can check me in and also print out boarding passes? :confused3

The boarding groups are assigned by order of check-in, starting at 24 hours.

I check-in wherever I am at when the 24 hour mark comes up. In June, I checked in at City Hall at MK, in October at Downtown Disney guest services. During a trip last year I went to the Yacht Club guest services. They print out the boarding passes for you.

I did try to use my blackberry at Downtown Disney in October but the signal was low and it would not connect. That's when I went to guest services.

Checking in with SW has nothing to do with being a particiating airline or not. At the 24 hour mark you can check in at the Concierge Desk at any WDW resort, Guest Services at any park and DTD. You can also check in using a web enabled cell phone or have a trusted friend or family member back home check you in.

You can print your boarding pass at the airport when you check your luggage.

I think I have a clear picture of what to do now. Thanks a bunch, you're a great group here at disboards! :worship:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter