Southwest & Airtran - Questions

mermaidbride1108

Disney Fairy Tale Bride 8.31.09
So I'm really confused. First time staying on Disney property. I tried reading the FAQ thread, but I'm still confused.

I'm flying Southwest in March to Orlando. Can I participant in the Magical Express? Can I participant in the Resort Check-in? Anything else I should be aware of?

I'm planning to fly Airtran in August to Orlando. Same questions Can I participant in the Magical Express? Can I participant in the Resort Check-in? Anything else I should be aware of?

Sorry but I'm confused and want to make sure I do this right. It said something about 3 hrs before hand for resort check-in. Is that like Online check-in at home? Print Boarding passes?

Sounds like I can't check-in at my resort with Southwest, what do I do then for the return flight?

With either airline you can use ME. An ME bus will take you to your resort and your bags would be delivered later. But you would only be able to leave your bags at the resort on the return trip if you're flying AirTran. SW does not participate in RAC. You would have to take your bags on the ME bus with you to the airport. You can get your boarding passes printed out at any of the parks, resorts or DTD.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter