Southwest 1-stop?

mitchwebb

DIS Veteran
Might be a silly question but I can't figure out where the one stop in on the SW flight I'm interested in. My flight home tells me where the stop is but the g flight out just says one stop. I like to see if it is in a midwest (snow state) or not. Any ideas on how to find out online?

I'm not sure if you can find out on-line, but I have the same situation with a flight to Vegas later this year. I just called Southwest and asked, and they were more than happy to share the information with me...took less than 5 minutes to get the answer.

I had this happen to me on a flight from Pittsburgh to RDU. It said 1 stop but did not list it so I remembered the flight numbers and I started searching possible cities.

On the way there I found I am going into Baltimore and coming home I go into Phili. The times and flight numbers matched. I guess I will not change planes so that is why it is listed a a stop and not a transfer.

So look at the where SW flies map. The link is at the bottom of the home page and take a few guesses as to where your flight might be headed.

If you can't figure it out PM me and I will help you search.

This is the flight I am interested in. I was hoping it does not fly through Denver or Chicago. Just don't want to have to deal with bad weather the end of Nov. The flight says Aug but it is the same pretty much every day.

Thanks for any help.

Aug 08 Fri OAK-MCO 2713 Depart Oakland (OAK) at 6:00 AM
Arrive in Orlando (MCO) at 3:35 PM

I still think as msmayor suggested you should have just called SWA and asked. You would have had your answer 12 hours ago, but nonetheless, with just a little looking flight 2713 stops in Denver.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter