Southern Elegance Limo Service

ShirleyR

Earning My Ears
Hi Everyone,
I just wanted to let you know about how nice the Southern Elegance Limo Service was for our trip on December 13. We were picked up right on time at the Hyatt and the limo was sparkling clean. Our driver, Jackie, was the greatest and we love the envious looks when she picked us up at the port after the cruise to take us to Walt Disney World! Highly recommend them!

Hi Everyone,
I just wanted to let you know about how nice the Southern Elegance Limo Service was for our trip on December 13. We were picked up right on time at the Hyatt and the limo was sparkling clean. Our driver, Jackie, was the greatest and we love the envious looks when she picked us up at the port after the cruise to take us to Walt Disney World! Highly recommend them!

Aren't they the best?? We've had SELimo twice now, and they were really wonderful. Jackie was our driver last time, and she is a doll.

Quick story - when she dropped us off at MCO, I accidentally left some of my belongings in the car & didn't realize this until she was a good 10 minutes away. We called SE, and they radio'd (sp?) Jackie, who turned around immediately and met me with my belongings. Such a nice lady!!!

We've used SE twice for a large group and had excellent service both times!

The charge was $ 220 roundtrip from the Hyatt to the port and then the port to WDW. This was for 4 people. The charge varies according to the number of people, desired type of limo, etc. You might want to check their website.

They actually charge based on vehicle only now (don't know if this has changed recently). They also offer 2 free car seats. And, Miguel has been answering all of my crazy CPS Tech (certified car seat tech) questions about their car seats... so I think they are awesome just for that reason. ;)

The charge was $ 220 roundtrip from the Hyatt to the port and then the port to WDW. This was for 4 people. The charge varies according to the number of people, desired type of limo, etc. You might want to check their website.

The rate that I see on their website for a Lincoln Limousine is $170 each way from MCO to the Port. Plus they say that Rate does NOT include driver gratutity (20% is recommended for excellent service).

That would be ($170 X 2) + 20% = $408

PLUS
* Additional Fees:
Orlando International Airport Fee $10.00 (arrivals only)
Orlando-Sanford Airport Fee $10.00 <sedan> or $20.00 <all others> (arrivals only)$10.00 Fee for all International Flights (due to customs delays)
$10.00 fee for services between 11pm & 6am

Is that correct or am I missing something?

<

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter