Southern Caribbean excursions

tweis

DIS Veteran
So we are going on the 11 night Southern and I am looking for excursion ideas. We have teen boys (14 & 15) so we are pretty much open to any thing that they are old enough to do. My husband has a back injury so I'm not sure that the Baths are an option in Tortola though we would love to do it.

What have been your favorite excursions in Barbados, St. Kitts, Aruba, Martinique and Tortola?

We've been to some of those islands.

Barbados: a Catamaran trip and swim with the sea turtles. Silver Moon was the company we went with and my 10/13 yr old girls said it was the best excursion of our trip, hands down!

St. Kitts: we did the zip lining but I guess a bad back might be out? It was pretty good, beautiful view of the harbor and ocean from the treetops.

Aruba: We did an island tour with a taxi operator that we negotiated with outside the gates the first time. This second time, I have booked Trikes Aruba - a 3 wheeled motorcycle island tour. It gets high marks with Trip Advisor and we are excited to go! It books out way early though so you kinda have to be on your toes :)

We've been to some of those islands.

Barbados: a Catamaran trip and swim with the sea turtles. Silver Moon was the company we went with and my 10/13 yr old girls said it was the best excursion of our trip, hands down!

St. Kitts: we did the zip lining but I guess a bad back might be out? It was pretty good, beautiful view of the harbor and ocean from the treetops.

Aruba: We did an island tour with a taxi operator that we negotiated with outside the gates the first time. This second time, I have booked Trikes Aruba - a 3 wheeled motorcycle island tour. It gets high marks with Trip Advisor and we are excited to go! It books out way early though so you kinda have to be on your toes :)

I just looked the Trike tour up and it looks awesome! For sure going on the list!

I should have mentioned that my 15 year old is afraid of heights so zip lining is probably out either way. :-( It looks like lots of fun though.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!