Southern California and Disneyland Adventure

gberg

Mouseketeer
Yeah not sure if it’s cos I’m in Canada but nothing yet. My travel agent already did warn them I’m leaving a week early but they couldn’t send the boxes earlier.
I just saw this. I'm also in Canada and had a box "issue" when I did the DIS only 6oth anniversary tour. I was the only Canadian on the tour and the only one not to initially get their box. He only told me the basics but Kevin had to fight with ABD to get them to send mine to the point where he got an ABD manager to call me and apologize! (albeit via voicemail) But I did finally get mine in time for my trip. But my second ABD trip I got it no problem. I think they feared the wrath of Kevin! But even with that experience I'm "sold" on ABD and hoping to go again next year!

Up to $1,300 in Early Booking Discounts from Dreams Unlimited Travel!
Make your Adventures by Disney reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel and receive an Early Booking discount depending on Adventure and Travel Dates! Do you already have an Adventures by Disney reservation booked and want to know if Dreams Unlimited Travel can save you money? Write to Kevin@DreamsUnlimitedTravel.com

Marthasor

DIS Veteran
I just saw this. I'm also in Canada and had a box "issue" when I did the DIS only 6oth anniversary tour. I was the only Canadian on the tour and the only one not to initially get their box. He only told me the basics but Kevin had to fight with ABD to get them to send mine to the point where he got an ABD manager to call me and apologize! (albeit via voicemail) But I did finally get mine in time for my trip. But my second ABD trip I got it no problem. I think they feared the wrath of Kevin! But even with that experience I'm "sold" on ABD and hoping to go again next year!

I'm in the US, our ABD starts in less than a week and we've received nothing from ABD. I spoke with a CM yesterday who said our box was sent over a week ago and he "couldn't guarantee" we would receive it. Really not happy with this at all. Given the mail these days, that's far too late to send boxes. Why not send everything out as soon as final payment is made? I'm pretty sure we aren't getting it in time for the trip. Not a good start to this ABD!

Candycane83

DIS Veteran
Yes! We were the only Canadians in the tour too! We also got ours eventually too. The guides were the ones who arranged it to be sent so we received it a few days coming home. The guides really make the trip!