South Africa: Safari in South Africa Meets Thread

My son's pediatrician, who is from South Africa, wasn't concerned. He felt in July (winter) there was no need for antimalarials. He didn't recommend the typhoid vaccine. We both already have the Hep A & B vaccines, so he didn't address those. Nevertheless, we're still planning on getting the typhoid vaccine at a travel clinic. Probably overkill, but it will give me peace of mind.

Thanks, Cousin Orville. I appreciate you sharing your info. I'm in the same frame of mind as you...might be overkill, but better safe than sorry. :-) Thanks again. And hope you have a great adventure. We are going in August.

Was wondering if anyone is traveling on the adult exclusive South Africa trip on 1/19/2018

Our family of five (me, my wife, 18 F, 15 F , 13 M) are excited about our March 22 - April 2, 2018 SA ABD Trip. Just booked SAA flights from IAD Dulles. This will be our 2nd ABD. Our first one was the SW Splendor ABD.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter