Sorry to hear Julie...

Torontogal

Mouseketeer & Disney Vacation Club Member
I was just listening to the latest Podcast about your best friend dying in a car accident. Just wanted to convey my sympathies - hope all is well.:goodvibes

Very sorry to hear about your sudden and trgic loss. You and your friends family are in my prayers.

I know that life can be unfair, but when I heard about Julie's friend, I thought, oh my goodness, what a striking blow---this was just too much--how terrible and WOW, Julie is just too young to have to endure this amount of grief. I mean, she just lost her niece under tragic circumstances and now her dear friend? It's all so sad and tragic. Still, I believe that Julie's upbeat personality and outlook on life along with Corey's (and others) support and love will get her through these times. It is just very, very sad news whenever someone dies before their time (or any time for that matter!). One reason I love the DISboards is b/c I find so much GOODNESS here and I really don't care how sappy this sounds, I truly hope she find solace knowing that she has her terrific life and job-especially knowing that she brings joy to us DISsers (Pod Squaders...). =)

Thanks to everyone for your prayers, kind words, and thoughts! Paula was truly a beautiful person on the inside and out. She was a Registered Nurse who worked in the ICU and touched so many peoples lives when they were on their way out of this world. :flower3:

She will be missed always! :)

Julie I was so sorry to here about your friend. I just lost my Mom on the 25th and was late hearing of your loss. My thoughts & prayers are with you.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter