sorry Mandy, I'm not excited but.....

carolfoy

<font color=cc6633>One has Ones hat and One's orf.
I need some help for ideas for Christmas presents!

what is everyone getting nagged for this year?

(my DS was 12 last weekend and got a DS lite and games, so thats always an option but I'd like some more ideas)
hopefully we can all inspire each other!

.......... and on a side line, what would YOU really like?

I have my eye on a very nice diamond bracelet but at £6k I don't think I'll be getting it, still theres hope! :rotfl2:

I want a Wii Zapper! I want a Wii Zapper! I want a Wii Zapper! etc etc

But I don't think they'll be out over here in time for christmas:guilty:

8.gif

What's not to get excited about Carol ? It's great to go shopping, wrap presents, give presents, put your tree up, have Christmas dinner, hear the Christmas story and drink to excess - perfect :thumbsup2

My DD's are 16 & 14, so sadly I can't go toy shopping anymore. So this year they're getting either money (or $$ if we get a cheap getaway), some t-shirts from Hot Topic, some Nightmare Before Christmas bits and bobs, DVD's, PS2 games and they're sharing Guitar Hero

I've got hubby an O'Neill hand luggage trolley case, and it's got chocolate, $$, a Richard Hammond book, socks, a R/C helicopter and some other bits and pieces inside it

As for me, I know Paul picked up some little things from WDW, but I can't think of anything that I want for me - I prefer to give pressies than receive (though I would be well peeved if I didn't get anything :rotfl: :rotfl: )

I'm not much good on buying boy presents, but my best mates lad is mad on Dr. Who and I found this website http://www.doctorwhoonline.co.uk/index.php and I got him lots of stuff for his birthday and Christmas

My tip would be to shop early and avoid Christmas crowds like the plague

Happy shopping

14.gif

8.gif

My tip would be to shop early and avoid Christmas crowds like the plague

14.gif

mine too :thumbsup2

Matthew is having a psp and im toying with the idea of a flat screen digital tv for his bedroom

and ellie is having the pink ds lite and tv :)

I would like a DAB radio for the kitchen :)

I'm going to buy most of my pressies when I get to Orlando and get any last things when we go to Dallas.

I would really like a quad bike. I'm not holding out much hope for that as we are off to Morocco on Boxing Day.

my DD wants eveything she sees on the toy adverts at the moment! she will be getting a barbie style head, High School Musical Dance Mat, HSM2 DVD, a couple of Disney play sets and Bratz dolls.

Chelsea (DD1) has asked for everything but of late she hasnt mentioned anything that stands out,she will get ps2 games,some dvds,clothes,some gameboards,she likes creative things ,and she wants Hama I got her bideez for her birthday (that went down like a lead balloon) :rotfl: so she wants hama.

Im toying with the idea of getting her and DD2 a Hummer ride on between them but DP is not impressed seeing as she has 2 ride on's and a vesper bike :rotfl2:

DD2 is only 2years old so anything Fifi or Peppa pig will go down fantastically,I might get a cosy coupe car for in the garden she loves them especially just getting in and out :rolleyes:

DP wants a new DVD recorder! with hard drive :rolleyes1 (Yes I know dear).

As for me hmm not sure perfume,clothes,david beckham wearing just a bow (Ok dreaming but still you never know) ;)

I think we'll get our holiday over with before cementing the final xmas shopping list :eek:

My two year old niece Lily apparently is dying for some baby doll, even talks about it in her sleep! My sister caught her mumbling 'Make Me Better doll' in her sleep :cloud9: Luckily she was able to get one, these 'in' toys sell so quickly!

DH is getting a hands free set for the car, a large canvas for his oil painting and a gorgeous baby girl!

Out of curiosity, that £6k bracelet, is it from Tiffany's?!!

I'd like an iPhone but TBH I'm always pleased with whatever I get - I'm more focused on what to buy everyone else. ;) The main ideas I've got at the moment include new golf clubs for DS14 as he's outgrown his previous set; TopMan and Ted Baker gift vouchers for DS22 as he's just started work and could do with the clothes; stuff I can't possibly mention for DD24 as she reads the boards! :rolleyes: I've yet to be inspired for my DH but he definitely deserves something wonderful as he's such a sweetie... :goodvibes

My kids are getting a satsuma and a piece of coal (1 each, mind) :rotfl2:

Personally, there's nothing special I want so probably Disney stuff - and DH is buying me a watch from WDW in April (can't get it here :sad2: )

P.S. They aren't really but as 2 of them read these boards, I daren't put what they are really getting here

david beckham wearing just a bow (Ok dreaming but still you never know) ;)

ooh me too, me too!!! I want one of them

or Lampard, or Wilkinson, Carragher, Gerrard... I'm not that fussy

and Eloise.. no not Tiffanys, they don't have one of them down here in Tavistock, but its a very nice piece of sparkle nonetheless!

All I want for Christmas is my two front teeth!!

no kiddies to buy for, what do I want, three weeks with Mickey !! oh and a tiffany bracelet, hope Ian reads this LOL

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter