Sorry Gaston, They are MUCH More Interesting Than You!*6/8* NEW Trip Report Link p154

On our way to the airport. Had a great trip! Will be back w replies as soon as I can. Thanks for all the good wishes.

boo! I finally made it back to see your wrap up photos and photo bucket locked them out! I will have to come back.:confused3

My photobucket account is up and running again and I will post replies soon. It was an awesome trip and I can't wait to tell you all about it.

Gorgeous pictures at Longeood! I love that place, but sadly haven't been there in a couple years.

Thank you! And - if you do go to Longwood sometime this year you must let me know. I have a membership that will expire in January. It's a great place for a DIS meet, as you can already see.

Have a great trip!

Jill in CO

It was fantastic. I hope yours was as well! :thumbsup2

Have a great trip!!!!!

Awesome trip, even staying off site! I loved it! I have to catch up on your multiple TRs.

I'm glad you made it! Have a great time!
If you see a Cars obsessed blonde headed 2 year old boy running around, say hi. My nephew and his mom and dad are there this week too!

We made it and we had a fantastic time. I hope your nephew and his parents had a great time as well!

Are there any 2 year old boys were AREN'T Cars obsessed? ;)

Positively loved your wrap-up. Gorgeous photos, as always and from some really unique perspectives. You are really talented! And thanks for the giggles from some of your quite hilarious firsts and faves. :rotfl:

So glad you loved the wrap up and I'm glad my firsts and favs was worth a good chuckle. :thumbsup2 That was the hardest update I did, but it was fun!

Isn't it just the best? I think we overlap for a few days this year so hopefully we can squeeze in a meet. :)

We absolutely must! We must go toast Tracy together!

Loved our DIS meets. Especially the impromptu one when I just ran into you on the path and then we enjoyed some F&W and caught up with Cynthia. Never fails to crack me up that the DIS has made WDW like my neighborhood and it is totally normal to just run into people I know along the way. :goodvibes

That's exactly what its like - a neighborhood. I feel really lucky to have met so many great people on the DIS and I am grateful to be able to spend a portion of my vacation with them. It's really special.

Such a great value! :thumbsup2

It really did prove to be a great value. Even with the price hike I purchased one again for this year and I already got good use out of it. :thumbsup2

Well said. And thanks for sharing!! ;)

Thanks! It's just like you said - it feels like its your neighborhood and the people you know are your Disney neighbors!

I totally agree. I am absolutely sure her spirit is there and I'm really looking forward to raising a glass (or two... or ten) in her honor. So grateful we had that last trip. She had a blast.

I totally had a drink in her honor and thought about her as I was standing on the bridge in France. I think its so awesome that the timing was right for her to enjoy that last trip. God works in mysterious ways and gave her that gift.

Thanks, ladies, for such a fun TR. I had a great time following along! :goodvibes

And thank you for following along. Doing this TR was really fun and having so many friends along made it that much better!

Really great TR wrap up MEK! I have really enjoyed this TR from Cynthia and you. It makes me that more excited for our first F&W this October and to meet Denny and you! :thumbsup2 Any thoughts yet on what we shall do in October? :woohoo:

Thanks Bill! I'm so glad you enjoyed it! I can't wait until October. Really looking forward to it as well, although I am still on the waitlist for BWV. I did make an ADR for 4 on Saturday night and was hoping we could have dinner together at the Rose & Crown. I'll pm you about that to see if you are up for it.

Have a great trip Mary Ellen !! Those pix were fantastic!!!!

Thanks Rosie - we had a really fun time!!! It was great! So glad you liked the Longwood pictures!

Wow. The gardens are beautiful!!!!

Longwood Gardens really IS a gorgeous place and we hit it when the roses were perfect. We really enjoyed are DIS meet there. It was perfect!

Glad to see you made it safe to the "safe house" :lmao:
Have a blast and I'm hopping over to the new TR.

The "safe house"! :rotfl2::lmao::cool1: I am going to run a contest to see who can guess my secret undisclosed off site location. I have to say that if you have to stay off site - this was a great place to do that!

I got in on this TR toward the end and it was the first one I've ever read all the way through! You're a wonderful and engaging writer and I loved hearing about your trip. It definitely gives me the itch to take a girl's trip with my friends! :wizard:

:welcome: blklotus! Thanks for joining in on both of my TRs. I feel quite honored that I was the first TR you read all the way through! And thank you for the lovely compliment. And, yes, girl's trips are absolutely THE BEST! Just something so nourishing about them. I hope you keep following along on my new TR. And hopefully I will actually do another update soon! :rotfl2::rolleyes1

Ok... worst Dis er ever makes it over and realizes you posted Longwood Photos... Yeah You... (You are an awesome companion btw...:goodvibes) and that you've started a new TR... I'm going to hop over there now and sub...

You are the sweetest! I've missed it around here...I have to say! But goodness, the last few months have been crazy and I was very much out of Disney-mode and this can be a weird place to hang out when you're not planning a trip and I was sort of feeling a little sorry for myself...despite all the wonderful things that have happened for us in the last couple months, I was still feeling bad about not having a trip in the works! But, with some careful planning, it looks we could be headed back in July of 2014, a year earlier than I had previously anticipated.

That's awesome Tina! I am glad you have a trip to plan and I know you already have so many wonderful trips under your belt. Saying good-bye to that AP is never easy, is it? I can understand not wanting to hang out here when you are not in the Disney mood. But I hope you will be with us more during your summer vacation! :goodvibes

But enough about me...I absolutely agree with you about October being a wonderful time to visit. The weather was just about perfect. And Food and Wine is just amazing! If I weren't a teacher, it would certainly be right up there with my favorite time of the year to go. I could see having another "wedding" to attend in October several years from now... :thumbsup2

I think Denny and I have pretty much decided to do an October trip from this point forward. Now that we won't have kids in the house, it just makes sense. Plus his birthday and our anniversary are in October. Makes even more sense!

I'm really bummed I missed out on this TR. It was wonderful that I got to meet up with you and Cynthia, no matter how randomly. And you really were much more interesting than Gaston. :rotfl2: While I did have a great trip with my extended family, I've often wondered what it would have been like to do that trip alone, as I had originally planned. There was so much more at Food and Wine I would have loved to have checked out and it would have been super cool to spend more time getting to know you and Cynthia.

:rotfl2: Hehe I am glad you find us more interesting than Gaston! :thumbsup2 And I am so glad we had our random meet because I know we both would have been bummed to miss you altogether. But I completely understand about DIS meets being weird when you are with family who really son't get it and think its creepy or unsafe. You feel torn.

Hopefully our paths will cross again on another trip!

I hope you're having a a great time there now and I promise to be around for your next TR. Your pictures are just too beautiful to stay away any more!

We had a fantastic time, even though we stayed off site. It was so much fun! I can't wait to write about the WDW portion of my trip, but I just posted a HHI installment!

It's amazing to me how you can know someone from the DIS, having never met in person, and get choked up when their trip ends! Fortunately, you posted all those PR pics for Southwest and that made me crack up a little.

I know exactly what you mean. I really get attached to people here all the time. It's such a cool bond to make with a person. It's awesome to me that I can meet people from all over the country and the world and just bond with them.

Yeah - SWA owes me! :rotfl2:

I love your list of favorites! What a great way to end a trip report. I'll definitely be signing on for your new one. Thank you for sharing your travels. I enjoyed them thoroughly!

Thanks for being here. this was a fun TR to write and I really enjoyed putting it out that. Now I am focusing on the new one, which I hope will be equally entertaining.

Thank you so much for the wonderful disney writing--trip report seems too limited. I cannot tell you how much fun I had reading it and seeing the pictures. Going in Dec, but now I want to go in Oct too! (Ok, that is NOT good for the budget with two kids in college)

:welcome: waitomo! Thanks for joining in! Sorry its taken me so long to get over here and welcome you! I've been a real slacker since I got back.

I here you on two kids in college, since that is now my situation.

I just started a new TR, so make sure you stop over there! And thanks for posting!

Your ticker says New years...are you going to be there?????????????????

I know what you mean, it can be a very weird place when you aren't planning a trip, alternating between tiding you over and depressing as heck lol!

I loved meeting you now matter how brief it was.

I already echoed these same sentiments and I really do hope our paths cross again.

New Years trip? Nice. Maybe the two of you will meet up then! :thumbsup2

No place you're at Disney. :lmao:

Right on Scott! there should be NO napping at Disney! :rotfl: Of course, sometimes it can't be helped. :rolleyes1

I know I still have some replies to do, but I am totally rushed for time right now. Will be back later today! Happy Friday!

Really great TR wrap up MEK! I have really enjoyed this TR from Cynthia and you. It makes me that more excited for our first F&W this October and to meet Denny and you! :thumbsup2 Any thoughts yet on what we shall do in October? :woohoo:

Thanks Bill! I'm so glad you enjoyed it! I can't wait until October. Really looking forward to it as well, although I am still on the waitlist for BWV. I did make an ADR for 4 on Saturday night and was hoping we could have dinner together at the Rose & Crown. I'll pm you about that to see if you are up for it.

Sounds fun! Friday or Saturday night? PM me.

Thank you! And - if you do go to Longwood sometime this year you must let me know. I have a membership that will expire in January. It's a great place for a DIS meet, as you can already see.

Absolutely will! :)

boo! I finally made it back to see your wrap up photos and photo bucket locked them out! I will have to come back.:confused3

Ugh - I was so upset when they downgraded me without notification. So annoying and their costume service stinks!

Glad you made you way over here. Bummer you couldn't see the pics!

Ok... worst Dis er ever makes it over and realizes you posted Longwood Photos... Yeah You... (You are an awesome companion btw...:goodvibes) and that you've started a new TR... I'm going to hop over there now and sub...

No worries - I have my Longwood pictures to post. I think I'll do it on the other TR so this one can close.

You trip must be approaching quickly! :cool1:

Sounds fun! Friday or Saturday night? PM me.

Glad we have a plan now! :thumbsup2

Absolutely will! :)

It would be a lot of fun to do a Longwood meet. There are other DISers who live in the area that might be up for it as well! :thumbsup2

Hey guys! - If you are still following this TR, make sure you check out my new TR (if you haven't already).

The link is NOW in my siggie.

Also - I am doing a contest to see who can guess the secret off site location location we stayed at during our last trip.

Here is that link. Make sure you check it out so you can participate and possibly win a prize!

I didnt realize until yesterday you started a new report. I will have to hope over... of course, the number of pages is already up there! :rotfl: Moving VERY quick!!!

I didnt realize until yesterday you started a new report. I will have to hope over... of course, the number of pages is already up there! :rotfl: Moving VERY quick!!!

Thanks for coming over to my new report I am still so far behind on everyone's TRs. On a lunch break now and trying to catch up a bit on my phone without killing my battery.

Just wanted to let you girls know that I loved the combined trip report from both points of view :) I have also started reading both of your newer trip reports and I am enjoying them as well. I had never posted on the boards before but I have been motivated to communicate more and to start a PTR for my upcoming trip to get some suggestions and to get me motivated on planning!

Just wanted to let you girls know that I loved the combined trip report from both points of view :) I have also started reading both of your newer trip reports and I am enjoying them as well. I had never posted on the boards before but I have been motivated to communicate more and to start a PTR for my upcoming trip to get some suggestions and to get me motivated on planning!

Well :welcome: even if it is belated and thanks for delurking!

I am super late for the ending of this TR, Mary Ellen (story of my life), but I am headed over to your new one right now! :goodvibes

Story of my life too Jackie!

I have been really remiss in replying to the last two posts on this TR. thank you for doing it Cynthia. Thanks for joining in Haley's mom and its always a pleasure to see CP stop by!

Hi Mary Ellen :wave2:

I'm missing my fix of the happiest place on earth so I'm spending today catching up with TRs on here. Yours is the first I've come across. Love all your pics as always.

I may be returning next year but I'm unsure yet...early days but my aunt wants to take my nephew and of course I offered to plan everything and be a tour guide lol...don't know if that's going to be a good idea but only time will tell!

Of course you had to sit between two men on the trip down even if they were not the chattiest people lol ;)

I didn't know the news about Tracy but remember reading that trip report when you guys did it. That's such a shame...prayers and thoughts for her family even thought they're a bit late. I've just seen the tribute video and you've done a great job with it.

Loving the Halloween decorations...reminding me of my time there. I'm seriously having withdrawal symptons having seen Epcot and the castle.

Love the character pics with Daisy Duck and Minnie (my fav)...they've come out great!

Yayyy!! I'm so happy to read you had a great time at the Halloween partaayy and great outfits girls! :thumbsup2

Ha ha love the title and the reason behind it. Was wondering how you came up with it! How awesome that Tina recognised you guys and that conversation with Gaston sounds hilarious!!

Oh no on getting beat on TSMM...hope you got a rematch later on.

Aaw Mike and Sulley meet and greet...I'm jealous. I don't think I've met them yet.

Great EE and AK pics...love that park as well as all the others ha ha

Aaww love the pics of Nick's prom. Him and his date make such a cute couple :lovestruc I think I saw pics on FB but it's nice to see them again.

It was great reading the TR (even though it was very late lol) and I'm happy to hear you all had a great time! :thumbsup2

I've noticed you have other TRs going and I'll try to catch up with them another time.

Tenzeela :)

Hi Mary Ellen :wave2:

Tanz! :faint: Is it really YOU? :welcome:

Imagine my surprise when I saw this TR bumped up. I figured by now it had to be in the completed section.

How the heck are YOU????

I'm missing my fix of the happiest place on earth so I'm spending today catching up with TRs on here. Yours is the first I've come across. Love all your pics as always.

Thank you and I'm very honored you would pick this first! :thumbsup2

I may be returning next year but I'm unsure yet...early days but my aunt wants to take my nephew and of course I offered to plan everything and be a tour guide lol...don't know if that's going to be a good idea but only time will tell!

That's wonderful. Of course you will be a wonderful tour guide and you are long overdue for a trip to the world. Please plan with a PTR. That would be awesome!

Of course you had to sit between two men on the trip down even if they were not the chattiest people lol ;)

:rotfl2: I forgot about that. I'm traveling solo this weekend so it should be interesting to see who I get then.

I didn't know the news about Tracy but remember reading that trip report when you guys did it. That's such a shame...prayers and thoughts for her family even thought they're a bit late. I've just seen the tribute video and you've done a great job with it.

Thank you! It was strange. I didn't know Tracy all that well, but there was a part of me that bonded with her. I really liked and admired her in the short time I knew her. She has something really special.

Loving the Halloween decorations...reminding me of my time there. I'm seriously having withdrawal symptons having seen Epcot and the castle.

Well, the sooner you plan a trip, the better.

Love the character pics with Daisy Duck and Minnie (my fav)...they've come out great!

Thanks!

Yayyy!! I'm so happy to read you had a great time at the Halloween partaayy and great outfits girls! :thumbsup2

Cynthia was the master mind behind that costume! We did have a blast!

Ha ha love the title and the reason behind it. Was wondering how you came up with it! How awesome that Tina recognised you guys and that conversation with Gaston sounds hilarious!!

It was really cool to run into Tina. She is not on the boards much anymore, but she's a great gal and I'm thrilled she recognized us!

Oh no on getting beat on TSMM...hope you got a rematch later on.

Well, as a matter of fact I am traveling with Cynthia this upcoming week and I am sure a week from tonight she will woop me again on TSM. I am sure my skills have not improved at all.

Aaw Mike and Sulley meet and greet...I'm jealous. I don't think I've met them yet.

That was a fun meet! They were genuinely nice characters who seemed thrilled to have their picture taken with us.

Great EE and AK pics...love that park as well as all the others ha ha

Thanks. Me too! Love it there and LOVE EE!

Aaww love the pics of Nick's prom. Him and his date make such a cute couple :lovestruc I think I saw pics on FB but it's nice to see them again.

They broke up and I really miss her. She was so adorable. I am still hoping they get back together.

It was great reading the TR (even though it was very late lol) and I'm happy to hear you all had a great time! :thumbsup2

Once again - I am so glad you decided to read this TR. It was an excellent trip. Can't say enough good things about it!

I've noticed you have other TRs going and I'll try to catch up with them another time.

Tenzeela :)

I am on my second one since completing this one. But you know - girls trips are very special.

Now don't be a stranger - you hear!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter