Sorry but ANOTHER half board question.

torres_fan

Mouseketeer
We are going at the end of September and we know where we want to eat:

Cheyenne Chuck Wagon Cafe
Le Grange
Anettes Diner

My question is which vouchers am I better off getting? Two of the above are standard and one is plus so I know it seems obvious, but I think we may save more getting the plus rather than paying for Le Grange with cash (If that makes sense).

Hope someone can help me please?

Not sure if I got this right, but if you opt for Standard, then regardless your going to pay for plus anyway, as you'll use your vouchers as face value, so I guess the only possible saving there is what the exchange rate would be regarded over there as for your vouchers.

FD

Sorry I didnt make myself clear, I will only have 2 halfboard vouchers as staying 2 nights so will have to choose which restrants to use them in and which ones to get.

Does this make sense?

If you only get 2 vouchers, I think the most sensible option is to get standard ones and use them at Annettes and the Chuck Wagon. Then pay for La Grange separately.

Yep as the ever helpful DLPDaft says, standard would be your best option.

No point paying extra for + and using one against a Standard meal.

The only other thing being is if you used at face value you would be able to eat off the HB menu. Although having eat in the other two (not La Grange) the HB menu's where fine.

FD

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter