Sorcerers of the Magic Kingdom Trading

Hi all, with the closure I went back through and have updated my need/have list.

Need: 63, 64, 66, 67, 68, 69, 7P, 15P, 16P

Have extras: 13, 14, 16, 17, 18, 23, 24, 28, 29, 30, 31, 33, 34, 39, 40, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 49, 50, 51, 52, 53, 54, 55, 56, 57, 58, 59, 60
Also have one 1P and one 3P

Thanks!
I might have some of those. PM me so I can remember to look when I get home

Hi everyone. I'm the thread starter and just wanted to say how proud I am of this community and the wonderful trades that have been made since I started this thread some time ago. As we all know, SOTMK is being shutdown by the end of the month but this thread will remain open. I want to thank everyone for the awesome trades and how wonderful we've all been with each other throughout the years. Here's to many more fun times with whatever else Disney may offer us in the future.

This may be a little too late but here is a helpful guide to what cards to use to play the game and when

Also if you're just as mad as we are please take to Twitter and express your feelings.......Disney responds better to public complaints

Attachments

• SotMK guide (2).JPG
    SotMK guide (2).JPG
    95.2 KB · Views: 14
Last edited:
Sad to hear of Disney is shutting down SotMK.

I would like to complete one last set and only need: 5P and 16P

I have multiples of 1 through 60, and one each of 61-70 to trade.

I am willing to trade multiple cards for the last two I need.

Thanks!

I would love to complete just 1 set - I need #8, plus 61-70 (of course). But I'd really like to have #8. I have a bunch of duplicates and a few party cards for trade.

I'm soooo disappointed this is shutting down! This has been such a fun activity over the years.

I need 2 game boards - Jafar and Dr. Facilier. I'd prefer a full 'package' - 2 game rules cards + game board + tokens.

I have 15P and 11P to trade.
Also have most non-lightning to trade.
Happy to reimburse postage.

Please PM me.

Last edited:
I have alot of 15P and 13P to trade for any other party cards. Also have alot of various 1-60 I'm willing to trade with too if anyone is interested. I do not need any 1-70 but willing to help others where I can

Feel free to PM

I would love to complete just 1 set - I need #8, plus 61-70 (of course). But I'd really like to have #8. I have a bunch of duplicates and a few party cards for trade.

I'm soooo disappointed this is shutting down! This has been such a fun activity over the years.

Message Sent.

Since there will be no more party cards, and I have no need for a second set any more, I'll take a look at what I have extra and offer up to anyone who wants/needs them.....

(now to remember to do it when im home :-))
I’m looking to complete my sons set. If you have any extras let me know. I can trade cards or something more creative!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter