Sorcerer of the Magic Kingdom party cards after party?

Status
Not open for further replies.

choover2576

Mouseketeer
I'm not sure where to post this, but I'm hoping someone here might have an answer :)

Last year after the final Halloween party CM's were handing out leftover party cards. Do they typically do this with the Christmas cards too?

TIA!

I'm not sure where to post this, but I'm hoping someone here might have an answer :)

Last year after the final Halloween party CM's were handing out leftover party cards. Do they typically do this with the Christmas cards too?

TIA!
Yes they do! Though when they start distribution varies. 2 years ago they waited until January 1 to distribute and then this year they started the first day after the parties started.

Asking the CM nicely they'll usually give you the scoop on any party cards. Good luck!

When we were there the week before Christmas after parties had finished, when we got our pack of cards for the day at the fire station, realized CM gave us a Halloween and Christmas party card with our packs!

When we were there the week before Christmas after parties had finished, when we got our pack of cards for the day at the fire station, realized CM gave us a Halloween and Christmas party card with our packs!

Oh fun! I'll keep my fingers crossed for getting a MNSSHP card when I go to MVMCP in November.

I realize that this thread is a few months old but in case any of you are wondering as of this past Saturday ( Jan 28 2017) they were still handing out some party cards in the Firehouse.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter