Sooze's Surprise Trip for DS's 8th UPDATE! p.20 #287 11/3 Link to New TR p.19

yah glad they won, and i am proud of you for keeping the secret that long.

doing a great job so far...last time we drove to FL, and stopped to get hte orange juice, i saw them bring out the cartons of OJ, and dump them into the poring thingy...the carton said some brand from California.:lmao: I can not remember the name right now.

yah glad they won, and i am proud of you for keeping the secret that long.

doing a great job so far...last time we drove to FL, and stopped to get hte orange juice, i saw them bring out the cartons of OJ, and dump them into the poring thingy...the carton said some brand from California.:lmao: I can not remember the name right now.

:rotfl: That's hilarious! California orange juice at the Florida welcome center... thanks for the laugh this afternoon!

Hi Sooze!

Just wanted to let you know I have spent the last few days reading though your other Trip Reports but couldn't post on them now ,so hopped on over to this one as well!

Your kids are just gorgeous by the way! I really enjoyed reading your family trip and soo jelous of your adult only one! We are visiting the USA and Disneyworld for the first time in Nov/Dec with our family and we are soo excited! Reading your trip reports have been great inspiration for all the family memories to be made!

We will be celebrating our youngests 3rd Birthday while we are there and its also our 10th Wedding Anniversary a few days after we return. We are taking my mum with us on this holiday so she has agreed to have the boys one evening so we can have our "date night" to celebrate our anniversary. I love the Coral Reef Diver and Menu idea and think I may have to look into this for our celebration!

Can't wait for your next update! Loving it!

Carreen
xxx

Hi Sooze, just found this and I'm so pleased I only missed the first installment.

Can't wait to read all about the surprise :goodvibes

Hi Sooze!

Just wanted to let you know I have spent the last few days reading though your other Trip Reports but couldn't post on them now ,so hopped on over to this one as well!

Your kids are just gorgeous by the way! I really enjoyed reading your family trip and soo jelous of your adult only one! We are visiting the USA and Disneyworld for the first time in Nov/Dec with our family and we are soo excited! Reading your trip reports have been great inspiration for all the family memories to be made!

We will be celebrating our youngests 3rd Birthday while we are there and its also our 10th Wedding Anniversary a few days after we return. We are taking my mum with us on this holiday so she has agreed to have the boys one evening so we can have our "date night" to celebrate our anniversary. I love the Coral Reef Diver and Menu idea and think I may have to look into this for our celebration!

Can't wait for your next update! Loving it!

Carreen
xxx

:welcome: So glad you found this TR and even found time to read my others! That makes me :goodvibes

If you need any contact info for the Coral Reef, let me know! I have a phone number and an email address for the manager!

When we were swimming in our EconoLodge pool there were several young men in the pool from Scotland. I could've listened to their accents all day!:lovestruc

Hi Sooze, just found this and I'm so pleased I only missed the first installment.

Can't wait to read all about the surprise :goodvibes

Yay! Happy you made it too. Sorry I haven't been moving on this, but we are in tech week for the show I'm in, so I've not been getting home until late late late... which is my prime Dising time! I'll try hard to get an update up soon!

Thanks Sooze! Will be trying to get an ADR for Coral Reef soon so once I have it confirmed I will send you a PM for those details - think it would be sooo cool!

I feel exactly the same about the American accent - love listening to it!

Hope your new production is going well! Don't work too hard now!:thumbsup2

Carreen
xxx

Thanks Sooze! Will be trying to get an ADR for Coral Reef soon so once I have it confirmed I will send you a PM for those details - think it would be sooo cool!

I feel exactly the same about the American accent - love listening to it!

Hope your new production is going well! Don't work too hard now!:thumbsup2

Carreen
xxx

American ACCENT!??!:rotfl2: We are so boring over here!!

The production opened last night, and I'm exhausted! I feel bad because my time for DISing is VERY tight... I hate leaving everyone hanging.. but I'm just so crammed with stuff to do. Hang tight everyone! I'll be back!

Hi Sooze!

I just finished getting up to date on your TR! (Thanks for the plug, by the way!:goodvibes )

I'm also behind updating my TR because of my show. Oh - and by the way - I got a second call back for My Fair Lady! I sing for them again this coming Saturday! So hopefully I'll know by next week before I head off to sing in England! :banana:

The production opened last night, and I'm exhausted! I feel bad because my time for DISing is VERY tight... I hate leaving everyone hanging.. but I'm just so crammed with stuff to do. Hang tight everyone! I'll be back!

Yay!!! I hope it's all going well. I'm sure you are having a blast even though it's exhausting, right? :) Don't worry, we'll be here when you have time to update. :flower3:

Oh - and by the way - I got a second call back for My Fair Lady! I sing for them again this coming Saturday! So hopefully I'll know by next week before I head off to sing in England! :banana:

good luck my fair lady is one of the best musicals ever!!!
i hope you get it! :thumbsup2

Awesome TR!! I'm a musical fan myself!! I just saw Idina Menzel in concert last week...she was AMAZING!! Aside from her new album, she sang songs from Rent and Wicked!

Hey Susie,

I just found your tr. Loving it so far. I think it's great that you just took your son. I hope you hugged him lots. We try to do one on one things with our kids.
But I am getting exhausted reading it though(painting the hall at 2am-yikes).

Hi Sooze!

I just finished getting up to date on your TR! (Thanks for the plug, by the way!:goodvibes )

I'm also behind updating my TR because of my show. Oh - and by the way - I got a second call back for My Fair Lady! I sing for them again this coming Saturday! So hopefully I'll know by next week before I head off to sing in England! :banana:

Sending good vibes about the show!! :goodvibes I'm sure you rocked the audition!! Your report is going awesome-ly!!

Yay!!! I hope it's all going well. I'm sure you are having a blast even though it's exhausting, right? :) Don't worry, we'll be here when you have time to update. :flower3:

Promising one tonight!!

Hey, another Avon resident woo hoo. I look forward to reading the rest of your report.

Welcome Avon-ite!! Glad you found me:banana:

Awesome TR!! I'm a musical fan myself!! I just saw Idina Menzel in concert last week...she was AMAZING!! Aside from her new album, she sang songs from Rent and Wicked!

Yay for musicals!! What is your favorite musical at Disney?

yeah, yeah... I know... Check back tomorrow!!

Hey Susie,

I just found your tr. Loving it so far. I think it's great that you just took your son. I hope you hugged him lots. We try to do one on one things with our kids.
But I am getting exhausted reading it though(painting the hall at 2am-yikes).

Welcome!! Happy to have you along. Hoping to get my act together today and get a new update... it's been WAY too long!

Hey Jordan - pass the popcorn! popcorn::

Just letting you know we're still here Sooze, but no pressure - take your time! :thumbsup2

I don't even think I heard the alarm go off! I was so excited to let Tyson know that we were staying in Disney, that I practically leapt from my bed into the shower! I think it took us a total of 22.6 minutes to get all of us ready and out the door!:)

We promised Tyson the night before that we would stop for breakfast at the McDonalds... you know you've seen it.. you can see it from I-4.. it's the MONSTROSITY that claims it has the largest play area in the WORLD! Well.. IT TOTALLY DOES!!! Check it out:

08DisneySurprise019.jpg

That's Ty on the motorcycle. He didn't even put money in it. Seriously.. he still loves just getting on those things and is happy not even playing the game! Wonder how much longer that will last....:confused3

It took us MUCH too long to get out of this place. Tyson, of course, was milking every moment, because he thought when we left, we'd be dropping Daddy off then driving all the way back to Atlanta. Matt and I, on the other hand, were desperately trying to get him into the car so the fun could begin!!

So after about an hour .. ugh.. I know... we were on our way!

I just have to say that I have been working for over a week on trying to get my video clips off of my hard drive and onto photobucket. I must call in help... as soon as I can get this video up, I will post it!!!

So we start our drive towards Disney... as we approach the glorious sign:
Disney011.jpg

I say, "Matt.. is your drum corps practicing at Disney World?"
Matt: "Why no.. they aren't!"
Me: "Then why are we here?"
Matt: "I think someone's birthday is coming up..."

Tyson: .... ???....

Me: "What does that have to do with Disney World?"
Matt: "I can't think of a better place to spend a birthday than at Disney World"

Tyson ... ??? ...

Okay.. so we had been working SO HARD at making sure Tyson thought we WEREN'T going to Disney, that when we finally tried to let him know.. he was OBLIVIOUS!!! Even when we pulled off the exit and started heading towards OKW... it was like he wouldn't allow himself to believe it.

Tyson finally said: "You guys are tricking me..."

He had no idea what to think! Finally, when we pulled into OKW to register, he allowed himself to get excited! It was funny... it wasn't the over-the-top, super excited reaction we had anticipated... it was more of a sheer disbelief! Funny!!

We checked in quickly. Of course our room wasn't ready, since it was only 9:00! Ty took the camera and got some shots of the lobby:

08DisneySurprise013.jpg

08DisneySurprise014.jpg

We parked our car in the area where our room was going to be. I got out Ty's lanyard (he was still in shock... and couldn't believe I just pulled this out of a suitcase!!). We also opened a birthday card from my sister, who gave Tyson $25 in spending money! Then it was off to the bus stop.

Tyson couldn't stop glowing! Here he is eagerly awaiting the arrival of the Epcot bus. What? Where ELSE did you think we would go on our first day?! DUH!!!

08DisneySurprise017.jpg

Self family portrait:

08DisneySurprise018.jpg

The DISNEY GLOW!!

08DisneySurprise020.jpg

(Notice he has big ol' front teeth now? Those were missing on our last family trip!)

When we checked in at OKW, the CM gave Tyson his birthday button right away. Here he is showing it off:

08DisneySurprise021.jpg

The bus was quick.. and soon we were on our way. Here is Matt and Ty just before the "Who-spots-the-Epcot-Ball-the Fastest" game (Matt always lets Ty win!)

08DisneySurprise022.jpg

A few standard shots of Spaceship Earth:

08DisneySurprise023.jpg

08DisneySurprise024.jpg

And the best ride at Disney... the Monorail!!
08DisneySurprise025.jpg

So... what does Tyson want to do first?! Stay tuned for the SHOCKING answer. Really... he shocked us both!!

and I promise.. you won't have to wait so long for the next update!! Scout's honor!!

I love Matt's shirt.
And Ty's reaction kills me.

Yea! An update. What a fun trip..... he was truly surprised! Can't wait for more, enjoy the remaining summer days!

I'm eager to read more, too! LOVE all the pics. That smile on Tyson's face is great!! What a lucky kid!

You three look so happy in the group shot. I can feel the excitement just by looking at it!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter