• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Sooze's Surprise Trip for DS's 8th UPDATE! p.20 #287 11/3 Link to New TR p.19

OMG, Poor baby!!! I know just how he feels. It's always such a bummer to leave WDW. Glad you guys had a good trip, though! So cool that you got to do another quickie trip.

I'm off to check out the new TR.........popcorn::

OMG, Poor baby!!! I know just how he feels. It's always such a bummer to leave WDW. Glad you guys had a good trip, though! So cool that you got to do another quickie trip.

I'm off to check out the new TR.........popcorn::

It's a terrible thing to watch, isn't it? Especially when we feel the same way! See you on the other tr!

Aww, poor Tyson. I know exactly how he feels.

Me too! It's so hard to leave. Especially after such a perfect little trip!

Thought I'd leave you with a few pictures from our Fall out here in Indy.
My favorite Halloween pumpkin:
FallStuff125.jpg

My Trick or Treaters:
FallStuff127.jpg

Tyson as Captain Jack, their Cousin the Bumble Bee, and Shae as a pink crayon!

Captain Jack found the rum!!
FallStuff038.jpg

No, he didn't have any.. silly!!

We went to community day at the NEW Indy airport. It's GORGEOUS!!!

FallStuff053.jpg

We spent a beautiful FALL day in Brown County, IN at Matt's parents' cabin.
Ty enjoying the hot tub:
FallStuff049.jpg

And some fall pictures... taken by TYSON!! Seriously!!
FallStuff044.jpg

FallStuff062.jpg

FallStuff071.jpg

FallStuff072.jpg

FallStuff081.jpg

FallStuff088.jpg

I'm giving this TR another week, then sending a request to finish it off!

THANKS SO MUCH to everyone who's been reading along with me! You all are awesome!!:hug:

Tyson, you took some great pictures of the Fall leaves. We just picked up a bunch from our yard today, boy am I tired. We were very lucky to have a 70 degree day today, amazing! Thank you for the trip report, I am also loving your picture report from September, yes that is a suggestion for anyone who is interested.:surfweb:

I agree with you Sooze. Maybe Dis-ing can be his spelling homework:teacher: I guess it'll be way too hard now to plan a surprise trip with Ty on the boards now. I guess we'll all be surprised:lmao:

Wow! Tyson, those were some great pictures. What fun! Thanks for sharing them with us!
Lesley

Wow! Tyson, those were some great pictures. What fun! Thanks for sharing them with us!
Lesley

Thanks Lesley... Ty is always excited when someone posts to him!! He is cracking me up with the DIS thing...

Hope you check out my quick picture TR. It's linked to my signature (Click on BCV 2008)

Hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter