Sooooooo excited!!!!

jupers

DIS Veteran
Just called and got a studio at BCV for June!!! Today was the 7 month mark...DH wants to kill me but I have waterpark tix leftover from military tickets last summer. I'm thinking we will hang by the pool and just go to the water parks and relax!!!! All I'm paying for are plane tix and food....how can I not take my little girl for her 9th birthday???!!!!:confused3

I LOVE DVC!!!!!!:cool1:

Congrats! We just passed ROFR on a BCV contract so I'm waiting to close and get everything into the system to make me an official member. I need a studio next Aug so keeping fingers crossed that we get it. We'll be able to call MS before the 7 month window opens for everyone else, so hopefully it will be :thumbsup2

Good luck!!!! I was shocked to be able to get a studio at the 7 month window because I feel like I have heard its very difficult. DD and I are going just to enjoy SAB and the water parks for her b'day.

:cool1: Congratulations!!! I just scored two value studios at Jambo for 10/26-11/2 next year. This gives DH and I a chance for a second trip in May. I see you know how to use your DVC to its full potential--I for one can appreciate that. Enjoy your trip!!

wellllllllll, we're getting ready to go to OKW next Sat. There's nothing like the holiday season @ Disney!!!!!! Life is gr8 otherwise. and our first disney cruise in Aug. on the Dream. Every plan is made except for a few days in HHI after the cruise.

wellllllllll, we're getting ready to go to OKW next Sat. There's nothing like the holiday season @ Disney!!!!!! Life is gr8 otherwise. and our first disney cruise in Aug. on the Dream. Every plan is made except for a few days in HHI after the cruise.

Awesome! Do you usually drive from PA??? I'm a chicken and won't do it....went to my 1st F&W, loved it!!!!! Definitely crowded though. Heading back in January with all the fam. Jealous you are getting to see the holiday decorations I will eventually but it's going to take a while. I can't wait to try OKW too. So far we've been to BWV, are booked at SSR, and BCV.

Am I the only one who wants no part of AKV???? I was booked there for our January trip but when I went to check it out in Oct there is nothing that would make me want to stay there. do you like it?

We stayed last last July,my wife really wanted to go . It's definately worth one stay (KIDANI). Especially @ sunset savanah. But yes you're right we don't need to stay there again. We drove once in the summer, but we were also visiting friends on the east coast of fl.,and wanted to check out some properties on the Gulf coast.

Love BCV!!! Have fun!! Are the tickets the special ones that come out each year?? If so, they expired on Sept. 30th 2011. Hopefully they are to. Have a great trip!!!!

My tix don't expire till Sept. 2012, however, since I have so many trips planned, I may just buy an AP!:rotfl:

I've been watching the airfare though, I'm not loving it. Didn't want to book that till after January but I don't know. I don't see them going down at all.

i took my boys (3 & 6) this past July to WDW for a pool/water park only trip . We were there for 6 days and i was a bit worried they would get bored NOT going to the major parks. boy was i WRONG!!! they couldnt get enough of Blizzard Beach, Typhoon Lagoon, the BWV pool/keister coaster, and the beach area over at BCV. in addition we did all of the activities at the community center, DisneyQuest, and the campfire sing a long/movie at night. Who needs those major parks?? NOT us! thats the beauty of DVC! We'll be back soon so we dont feel like we have to do them!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter