soooo excited!!

LSchrow

life without the BWVs is <null and void>
BWV studio (our beloved BW view, of course :thumbsup2 ) during <insert drumroll here> food & wine!!!:banana:
i'm just sooooo excited!! this will be our first time at the F&W ~ sept 29 thru oct 8.

wellllll, actually BW is pretty booked, so we're waitlisted for just our last night (NO studios available on oct 7 ~ booked a 1 bdrm just in case) :)

so, any F&W tips, suggestions, stuff?! is it cold in oct? (we norm go in aug ~ i LOVE the heat :love: )

just too excited here......

BWV studio (our beloved BW view, of course :thumbsup2 ) during <insert drumroll here> food & wine!!!:banana:
i'm just sooooo excited!! this will be our first time at the F&W ~ sept 29 thru oct 8.

wellllll, actually BW is pretty booked, so we're waitlisted for just our last night (NO studios available on oct 7 ~ booked a 1 bdrm just in case) :)

so, any F&W tips, suggestions, stuff?! is it cold in oct? (we norm go in aug ~ i LOVE the heat :love: )

just too excited here......

October is a great time... still plenty warm. We attended the F&W festival a few years ago and the night parade (all on foot) they had going around the world was something to behold. It was like Kokopeli on stilts. Very visual and appealing. The sounds were sort of tribal and rythmic. Don't know if or how much it has changed, but I am sure you will have a great time.

We have been going in Oct for a few years. Great time to go, F&W is great.

Hope you will enjoy F and W! We got to experience our first festival
this last fall and it was incredible!

Hope you will have a Mickey FUN time and good luck with the waitlist! :)

~DW:3dglasses

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter