• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Son just invited me to do the TCM in Minneapolis in Oct.

decaff38

1/2 in the World - 1/9/05!!
My son has decided he needs to do a marathon. He called and invited me to do it with him. I did the 1/2 in the world in 2005. I felt great to accomplish that. Now he has motivated me to give a full a shot. If all else fails i can do the 10 mile race they offer. I was wondering if there is another marathon that will be running about the first week in October. I was so inspired by the other disers that were training for the 1/2 that I don't think I can do it with out them out there supporting and sharing our pain. Any great ideas?

Come join us on teh reunning/walking club threads. TCM sounds familiar to me, but wither way, we're all training, even if not for teh same exact time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter