Something special for a Donald fan?

bingbew

Earning My Ears
Going to DL for the first time next month, and my wife is a big fan of Donald. I'd like to make sure to see any extra-Donald-heavy attractions, shops, or anything else cool. Any advice is appreciated!

Donald is featured on one of the floats in Mickey's Soundsational Parade. His "House" (Boat) is also in Toontown, but it's never seemed very-Donald-heavy to me (he doesn't meet there). That being said, he is a pretty readily available character to meet (he wears different outfits depending on where you meet him).

Donald is my favorite. I have a bag covered in Donald buttons I collected over several years that usually gets a big reaction from him. There's not a ton of merchandise at any one time, so if you have something already, wear it. He's featured in the DL 50th anniversary video that plays inside the Opera House waiting area.

Go to City Hall(ask directions at turnstyles when entering the park) as soon as you enter the park. Explain your wife is a big Donald :donald:Fan and ask for help. The CMs at City Hall should be able to tell you where and when to be to see Donald for the day. The CMs at City Hall should be able to answer all your questions about anything DisneyLand :hyper2:

You can also look on the Disneyland App for his scheduled meet and greet times and places. I think he's mostly in his normal sailors outfit in Disneyland (unless you're there during HalloweenTime or the Holiday), but he has some different outfits over in DCA.

I had forgotten, but there is also a figure of him in IaSW (as part of the Three Caballeros sequence).

Donald is typically hanging out around the flag pole area just inside the park, he isn't out there as often as Minnie and Mickey but that's typically where he can be found if he is out. Like someone else said he's on a soundsational float and there's tons of merch in almost all the shops. Maybe a nice Donald hat complete with bill and sailor's hat from the hat shop on Main St would be a good way to start off the trip! I love that hat, and the Goofy equivalent.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter