Something is Returning... This Halloween.

DisneyMania05

Mouseketeer
Something is returning to VMK - HALLOWEEN 2007

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

stitchblogwi1.jpg

Special Report

Unfortunately, due to an unexpected and critical event during November/December 2006, the show has been put on hold. Don't worry, the show will play THIS DECEMBER (as long as nothing gets in the way). Thanks for your understanding.
[END SPECIAL REPORT]

Christmas Wonder Spectacular Clue - Thread Game
Here is how you play:

1. Each of MagicAce's (DisneyMania05's) posts in this thread (up to post 34) have a special smiley to identify the post. These will help in the game.
  2. Just follow the clues, after reading the rules. They will guide you throughout the game.
  3. No prizes, just a fun thing to do on the thread.
So what are you waiting for? Read the clue below and start your game!

Find the post where Figment bounces. Three posts up, there is a message. Take the 8th, the 22nd, the 23rd, the 37th, the 41th, the 50th, the 35th, and the 52nd letters in that sentence, spell them out, then go to that post.

If you do not do the clues in order, it will only ruin the fun of the game. So please follow the clues.

Happy Holidays!
See you in December (EDIT: December 2007!)
~Stitch and Magic

You got the right post. Now find the person whose last name is the same as the smiley's in this thread.

EDIT: Unfortunately, show did not play today. Check for our next show! ::MinnieMo

I would definitly go to see this, unfortuanitly it is on at around 2/3 in the morning here, and too late for me...
life is not fair

DisneyMania05 said:
Introducing:

Halloween Nightmare Magic!
A Fireworks and Holiday Show

Join us and experience the magic as the Villains make their giant Halloween plan... to take over VMK!

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Next Show
Saturday, October 14 - 9:00pm EST (6pm PST) and then an encore presentation at 9:35pm EST (6:35 PST)

NOTE: Encore times may vary due to original show length.

Stay tuned after the show for a quick and easy quest about Halloween Nightmare Magic for a prize of 50 credits! Wowza!

Special Thanks to CL_BlueReap for being my partner in crime :)

Hope to see you there! Happy Halloween!

Where do I need to go to see the show? How do I get there? Sorry real new here tryin to figure it all out. Thanks

Master Gracy said:
I would definitly go to see this, unfortuanitly it is on at around 2/3 in the morning here, and too late for me...
life is not fair

Check back the 30th and 31st. Show times will vary during those times due to Halloween (And a few great surprises, hehe ::MickeyMo )

In the parentheses where Mickey lies, take out all the A, N, D, F, W, R, S, U, and P's. Then use the remaining to spell the next post you need to go to. NOTE- Only use the remaining letters once in the word.

Danovara said:
Where do I need to go to see the show? How do I get there? Sorry real new here tryin to figure it all out. Thanks
No problem, we were all new sometime. During the show times listed above, Search guest rooms for either Halloween Nightmare Magic or MagicAce. If you need more help, PM me

pluto: We had two successful shows today.

Pluto is an animal - a dog to be exact. But find a type of the animal he likes to attack. There are two possible choices.
HINT- This animal likes to disappear, and remember what he says: "We're all mad here"
HINT- The other animal just cant wait to be king!

Check first post to see the next date and time for our next show!

Follow the arrow of the Wonderland, and go to the post where it points to: ^

Today I have recieved a strange letter from the Villains. :maleficen Some big changes are on the way! Check the first post for more information.

Oh wow. This show is VERY cool. i suggest you all go see it !!! vmk_mocha even stopped by for a visit !!

i wanna go, but 2 times ago when i went to WDW i got scared by jafar! lol

of course ill be there, ill just have to bring my bank.it and my teddy bear !!

i cant wait for this!

Oh boo hoo. I missed it. :sad2: Wasn't home. Hope there will be another show. I would love to see it. :thumbsup2

VMK_MagicalLadee said:
Oh wow. This show is VERY cool. i suggest you all go see it ! pooh: !! vmk_mocha even stopped by for a visit !!
Glad you enjoyed it

Note to all: Tomorrow, October 21, will be our last original show. The Villains were not kidding about their letter, they already started moving the stage around! Make sure you see it before it before some big changes take place.

P.S. Who knows? We might even bring it back for Halloween

There are 7 letters that stand out in this thread. Find them, and unscramble them to see which post to go to next.

EDIT: The Villains have already started making their own quest for their new show. Because of this, the quest will not play after Saturday's show.

Name the bouncing figure and the letter it starts with. Take that letter and go to the next letter. Find a smiley in the thread that starts with that letter.
Let's bump this up! :dumbo:

yep.... i'll post two of the pics i got with VMK_Eagle:

eagle.jpg

eagle2.jpg

(and yes i'm the one sitting next to him- with the pink awesome hair)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter