Someone told me you can’t use mobile ordering if on dining plan. True?

• Moliphino

DIS Veteran
    At the start you could only mobile order with a credit/debit card, but last year they added DDP. We used DDP credits to mobile order a couple times in December when the regular lines were insane.

WishICouldSpeakWhale

DIS Veteran
    Maybe that person hasn't been in awhile. You couldn't use the dining plan in November 2017 - our last trip. But shortly after that, it was available with mobile ordering.

Queen of the WDW Scene

It's only MY opinion, YOU decided to quote it.
    False.
    You have been able to mobile order on the dining plan for a year now.
    You cannot mobile order if you want to use gift cards, charge back to to your room reservation, or get discounts.

• eeyoresmom

DIS Veteran
    What about DVC reservations? Last time we added a regular ddp we couldn't mobile order using credits when regular resort with dining could.

Rick195275

Mouseketeer
    What about DVC reservations? Last time we added a regular ddp we couldn't mobile order using credits when regular resort with dining could.
    Been wondering this myself. Debating the DDP for a busy upcoming Easter trip but wouldn’t be worth it if we can’t utilize mobile ordering.

gharter

DIS Veteran
    Originally, I believe this was true, but has been changed along the way with some of their updates.

• gillep

DIS Veteran
    This is not a problem either. The issue with DVC reservations is that you cannot track your credits in the MDE app, but you can use them to mobile order. The 'hack' for this is actually to pretend that you are going to mobile order with those credits and just not complete the order as you can then see all of your available credits.

Connect

Disney News and Updates

Get Daily Email Updates

Disney World Restaurant Menus Disney World Rehabs and Closings

MINI DINING REVIEWS

THEME PARK MAPS

DIS PODCASTS