Someone please help before i fling laptop across the room!!! holiday inn?

hollymattbenmilo

DIS Veteran
aghhhhhhhhhh

haha
I am trying to find the nearest travel inn to disneyland resort paris!
I think its the Holiday Inn Paris-Bussy St Georges Hotel one, but might be wrong... but i cant get it on the website! its driving me mad! I just want to try some dates and get some prices!! can someone plllleeeaaase help and give me a link

:mad:popcorn::popcorn:::lmao::lmao:

Try Expedia and Premierre Classe at Bussy St George. That's the cheapest we've found. It is VERY basic, but clean. We paid £50 a night for a family of 4. It is 10 minutes drive away, and has a McDonalds over the road.

Depending on dates, have you looked at the Kyriad via Expedia. We looked at it for October, and you can get it for £68 a night, including breakfast and you can use the shuttle. I know you are taking your car, but it is nice sometimes to have a choice once there, if there is day you don't fancy driving.

We have stayed at the Premierre Classe, and I would stay there again. We only wanted somewhere to sleep, and it was an ideal price.

This is maybe not what you're asking Holly, but is it the Holiday Inn beside the Explorers you're looking for?

Thats now called the Vienna International Magic Circus Hotel, and you can get good prices on it from travelrepublic, alpharooms, and sunshine.co.uk

slightly off topic but was looking at Expedia last night and for January the Disney hotel prices are really cheap again - Santa Fe for £49 per night etc.

We went this January and although not as much on was good for a quick cheap fix!! :rotfl:

oh fab thanks!! i am looking for cheap deals anytime after feb really.. and a week in may.. but finding hardly any websites have any prices for may yet..

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter