Somebody Somewhere

anniemae

Either she is eating a delicious
Is anyone watching this on MAX? It is really good. Not in an exciting or suspenseful or dramatic way, just a quiet kind of way. Just wondering if anyone else is watching.

I really like this show. So happy to read that there will be a third season.

We watched and really enjoyed Season One, We’re about to watch Season Two. I like shows about real people.

I loved it! My only complaint? Only 7 episodes per season!

Yes! We just started season 2 the other night and I was surprised it was only 7 episodes. I think they are only 30 mins long so it goes by quick. I just love the friendship between Sam and Joel.
Totally agree! I also like the sensitive way the show deals with unresolved grief. We see Sam gradually finding her way with help from her friends.

Totally agree! I also like the sensitive way the show deals with unresolved grief. We see Sam gradually finding her way with help from her friends.

Yes, some of the scenes are so simple, like Sam and Josh walking and talking, yet it's so profound.

I have three more episodes in S2, and I am enjoying it as much as S1.

Episode 1 gutted me knowing what about Mike Hagerty's passing. Then episode 2 had me laughing so hard I was crying. I know many people don't find bathroom humor funny (I do), but it reminded me of--TMI--being on marathon conference calls and not being able to excuse yourself (WFH additional benefit). Always checking mute is on!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!