Some Questions?

Makdyn

DIS Veteran
We switch our hotel last night from POR to Sports. We decide it was better to have two rooms with two bathrooms for five people then one. I called disney to do this as I did not know how to do it online. The switch the POR ressie from all of us to my mom and stepfather and then we got a new ressie with for my girls and me. My questions are:

The CM said that they will link our rooms together saying that we are traveling together will that insure us conecting rooms? If not can I request them and how?

When I look online Magical express is not right the dont have the times or the airport that we are flying out of and to. It says unknown. I called last night cause on my moms ressie it said sept 11 arriving and sept 17 departing but we are staying sept 12-18. The CM said that is what is in the computer. I check this morning and the date are right now.

The ressie for my room does not have the insurance on it. The CM did not ask if we wanted it for that room but she did ask if we wanted for the other room so I assumed that she would put it on this room as well but did not. Do I really need it? I was thinking yes just cause we are going durning hurricane season. But then again what will WDW do if a hurricane hit at that time. It is $56 dollars for us (my girls and me) I think it is worth it. Can I call and have it added now?

Thanks for all your help!!!

The CM said that they will link our rooms together saying that we are traveling together will that insure us conecting rooms? If not can I request them and how?
Since the CM has already noted on your reservation that you've requested connecting rooms, that is about all you can do. Disney does not guarantee room requests. But they will try very hard to do what they can to get you what you want.

When I look online Magical express is not right the dont have the times or the airport that we are flying out of and to. It says unknown. I called last night cause on my moms ressie it said sept 11 arriving and sept 17 departing but we are staying sept 12-18. The CM said that is what is in the computer. I check this morning and the date are right now.
Since flight times can change between now and September, I wouldn't worry too much about what it says online right now.

When you get your reservation confirmation in the mail, make sure that it says that you're using DME. Call CRO if it isn't listed. As the time to make your final payment approaches, go online to check to see if everything is correct. If it isn't, get it straightened out when you make your final payment.

The ressie for my room does not have the insurance on it. The CM did not ask if we wanted it for that room but she did ask if we wanted for the other room so I assumed that she would put it on this room as well but did not. Do I really need it? I was thinking yes just cause we are going durning hurricane season. But then again what will WDW do if a hurricane hit at that time. It is $56 dollars for us (my girls and me) I think it is worth it. Can I call and have it added now?

Thanks for all your help!!!
Travel insurance can be added anytime before you make your final payment. In most cases, it will not cover pre-existing conditions if you do not buy it within a few days of making your deposit. If you want to add trip insurance, call CRO with your ressie number and add it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter