some people on dining plan others using TIW?

mbforbes

Earning My Ears
We have 8 people traveling together. We are in 2 separate rooms, so 2 reservations. We will all be eating our meals together... the 2 grandparents on the dining plan and my family of 6 using TIW. Is this a problem for the CM or will they just do 2 separate checks at dinner?

they will split the check. To make it easier for the server, tell them before you order who is on the dining plan and who isn't.

Thank you! Also wondering if the ones on DDP order alcohol if my TIW card would get them the discount as well or if the checks are just split and that is that?

All the TIW discounted items are supposed to be on the same check. So if they want alcohol, have it put on your check.

When I go dining with friends and/or relatives who are on DDP we ask the server, at the start of the meal, to put anything that is not DDP-eligible (such as everyone's alcoholic beverages) onto my bill and use my TiW Card.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter