Some nice Disneyland Hotel photos

ThreeMountains

Mouseketeer
I had a nice camera and lens with me for the work-half of my recent trip, so while I was waiting for my DL traveling companions to show up, I wandered the hotel property to get a few shots. Hopefully I can do this again in the parks on a future trip.

"Disneyland will never be completed..." - Walt

_DSC0931.jpg

I love Disney monorails and, therefore, the pool at DL hotel.

_DSC0944.jpg

The most inspiring artwork at any Disney hotel I've visited is scattered across the Disneyland Hotel, well worth exploring all areas.

_DSC0962.jpg

Goofy's my favorite character, so of course we ate here one night.

_DSC0949.jpg

Thanks for sharing! We're starting to plan our first trip to the Land and I'm so excited!
It takes some getting used to because the entire experience is so different than WDW (if that's what you're used to), but it was my companions' first trip to DL, as well - all of us having grown up going to WDW for decades - but there were three important things we all agreed upon:

- If you're staying on property, Disney does a great job of keeping you "in the Disney bubble", even though it's a much, MUCH smaller bubble and you're in the middle of a city.

- The "Disney vibe and mood" is present the entire time, whether in the parks, hotels, or Downtown Disney.

- It's very nice being walking distance from everything and not having to deal with transportation (even coming from someone who loves WDW transportation, from the buses to boats to monorails).

I hope you enjoy your trip. It's well worth it if you're a Disney parks fanatic like I am, and I expect I'll make many more visits in the future (this was my third and longest), even though most of my trips will still focus on WDW. I have family in the Tampa/Orlando area, so it's a no-brainer most of the time heading to Florida.

Last edited:
It takes some getting used to because the entire experience is so different than WDW (if that's what you're used to), but it was my companions' first trip to DL, as well - all of us having grown up going to WDW for decades - but there were three important things we all agreed upon:

- If you're staying on property, Disney does a great job of keeping you "in the Disney bubble", even though it's a much, MUCH smaller bubble and you're in the middle of a city.

- The "Disney vibe and mood" is present the entire time, whether in the parks, hotels, or Downtown Disney.

- It's very nice being walking distance from everything and not having to deal with transportation (even coming from someone who loves WDW transportation, from the buses to boats to monorails).

I hope you enjoy your trip. It's well worth it if you're a Disney parks fanatic like I am, and I expect I'll make many more visits in the future (this was my third and longest), even though most of my trips will still focus on WDW. I have family in the Tampa/Orlando area, so it's a no-brainer most of the time heading to Florida.

That is so helpful; thank you!

I might have to save the photo of the construction crane in background… Is that the new DVC Disney Hotel area behind the signage for the pool area .

I might have to save the photo of the construction crane in background… Is that the new DVC Disney Hotel area behind the signage for the pool area .
Yes, it is. The crane towers over everything but, surprisingly, the construction noise and sights didn't seem to be bothering anyone, including us. I really only noticed noise one time during the day when I was hanging out at the tiki bar by the pool between park hopping, but it wasn't very distracting or obnoxiously loud.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter