Looking for some information on FL tours

Gzub1003

Mouseketeer
Hi all., I am thinking about using FL tours for my transportation to and from MCO for my trip next month. I have seen a lot of good reviews from the past but just curious if anyone has used them recently. Some people have said then no longer come in and help you with your luggage and is there only vehicle type SUVS. Also do they still hold up signs with your name on it? Not a big deal but thought the kids would like that. Haha. Thanks for any information you have.

Well here are the notes that I made when I used FL tours in the summer of 2022:

When the flight landed at MCO, I did not stop at the bathroom (for once in my life). I was waiting for the monorail to the main terminal when I got a call from the FL Tours driver. He said to call him when the luggage started arriving. He called again, I said the luggage had not arrived yet. If I had called when the luggage started arriving, he would have driven over then. I waited until I got my bag and called him. He then came inside. The first thing he did was hand me a receipt which showed:

“$110 + TIP 22”

I thought that was tacky. I had planned to give him $22 as a tip. But if I had been doing a grocery stop, I would have given him more. And if there were problems (texting while driving, lousy driving, lousy vehicle) I would have wanted to tip him less. He took my big bag; I had to ask him to take my smaller bag.

I think I’ll go back to Tiffany Towncar next time. People say the female owner can be a [bad word deleted] but I’ve had better luck with them.

Wow, I have used FL Tours many times, and never had anything but a great driver.

No, they do not do the sign thing. They will watch your flight and text you to find you. They do only have suvs now, the limo had a problem that will be too costly and take too long for them to fix (according to my driver).

We used them in February; Darryl or Darren (sp) on the way from MCO was great. He was waiting about 20 feet from the luggage carousel and was a great help carrying bags. We wanted an SUV; even with just one kid, a towncar would have been too small with our luggage and a car seat.

On the way back, we had a friendly enough gentleman who accidentally, briefly drove the wrong way on the one-way roads in to / out of AKL.

Other than that one hiccup which should never have happened, FL Tours was great and we’d probably use them again. They were there exactly when they were supposed to, the interiors were quite clean, drivers quite friendly, and the vehicles didn’t have the stench of too much cologne or anything of the sort.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter