Some Disney Magic Music Days Photos...

Disney Daniel

<font color= blue>Aw.....FIDDLESTICKS!!!!!
A few weeks ago there was a post from a young lady noting that her sister was to play at Walt Disney World in the coming weeks.

The band was from Glace Bay, Nova Scotia and I had the opportunity to see them perform live on April 19th. The band, made up of senior high students did an exceptional job and represented the town very well.

Here are the links to a few photos if anyone is interested.

Daniel

Click Here

Photo #2

Photo #3

Nicely done Disney Daniel...thanks for sharing those photos....it must have been such a thrill for those young people

Very cool, Daniel! :) Did you speak to any of the band members, and let them know a fellow Nova Scotian was enjoying their performance? :)

Thank you! :)

Actually, I attend the school and I was able to spend a few days with my friends. It was a great experience. :)

What a thrilling experience for those kids. Thanks for sharing the pictures. Go Canada.:happy2:

Just going through some old posts and noticed this one. I was that "young lady" who's sister was in the band. They had a phenomenal time from what I hear. Thank you all for your interest. What I wouldn't give to march down Main Street with all eyes on me! :earseek:

Ali

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter