Solo

PieInYourEye

<font color=green>Look up while you're in line<br>
I am going solo, so I don't really need space. But I would appreciate some ammenitites. Perhaps a kitchenette.

How about a studio at BWV, VWL or BCV? They are studio apts with a kitchenette that has a refrigerator, microwave, coffee maker, sink, toaster, dishes & glasses, a queen size bed, a double sleeper sofa and a wonderful balcony and are located in excellent locations to the parks, restaurants, shops and entertainment.

PieInYourEye, I agree with DeeP -- any of the DVC resorts would be perfect for you. Are you leaning towards any resort or resort area in particular?

I'm going in August and just found out that I won't be alone. I will be accompanied by my new boyfriend. My reservations are at CSR... now I need romance!!!!

PieInYourEye, that is TOO FUNNY! Wanna hear something even funnier? My son informed me today that he & his father probably won't be joining his sister and me on our upcoming WDW vacation. He doesn't want to miss that week of high school. Yikes! I haven't had a chance yet to discuss this with my husband, but if it winds up being true, I will be going solo (okay, my young daughter will still be joining me) to WDW.

Hey, does your new boyfriend have a brother who would want to vacation with me? (hee hee)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter