Solo violinist for first dances?

KCJ873

Earning My Ears
Hello! Longtime lurker, first time poster!

What are people’s opinions of doing your first dance, mom/son and father/daughter dances with only the solo violinist for music (like with an Escape package)?

In my mind it seems like it would be a little more awkward than using an actual recording, but it’s hard to articulate why. I understand from other posts and Carrie Hayward’s podcast that the musicians are phenomenal, so I’m not worried about their ability. It just seems like it would feel weird, to me.

How have you folks felt about it? Do any of you have videos available, by chance?

Apologies if this has been answered before. I couldn’t find anything.

Thank you!

We were Wishes and had a brunch reception. We extended Robert Kerr through our entire reception. He played along with the iPod for our first dance which made it absolutely magical for us as no one will ever have that exact song ever again. Rob is such a talented musician and your guests will adore him!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter