Solo trip- Park Hopper or no?

Venym

Mouseketeer
I’m going to Flower and Garden in 2019 (April 1) and I’m only doing a 2 day bass ticket. Trying to decide on another park for the next day. AK will be done in June 2019 with fam but for my solo trip I just don’t know. Any suggestions? Maybe I should do a hopper ticket. I know I won’t be at Epcot all day. It’s only a quick 4 day trip

I would say to add the park hopper option. It really doesn't add that much to the cost and allows you more flexibility which would be important on a short trip. Of course the other option is to spend more time at DS.

I would look at the park hours if they have EMH hours on your day I would and take a mid day break (aka rain break). Park hopping is a breeze when you are traveling solo. I’m adding the fireworks dessert party too since I’m just a party of one this trip.

I hop to EPCOT almost every evening, even if it's just to take a leisurely stroll around WS. So, I say yes, hop!

Just booked and purchased the Park Hopper. Going to see what I can get into. Lol

I always do park hoppers because I can't stand to be in one park for the whole day.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter