Solo trip- Park Hopper or no?

Discussion in 'Disney for Adults and Solo Travelers' started by Venym, Sep 10, 2018.

1. Venym

Venym Mouseketeer

I’m going to Flower and Garden in 2019 (April 1) and I’m only doing a 2 day bass ticket. Trying to decide on another park for the next day. AK will be done in June 2019 with fam but for my solo trip I just don’t know. Any suggestions? Maybe I should do a hopper ticket. I know I won’t be at Epcot all day. It’s only a quick 4 day trip

2. sanapp

sanapp DIS Veteran

I would say to add the park hopper option. It really doesn't add that much to the cost and allows you more flexibility which would be important on a short trip. Of course the other option is to spend more time at DS.

Venym likes this.
  3. Avatar

Advertisement

4. mommyoftwinfants

mommyoftwinfants DIS Veteran

I would look at the park hours if they have EMH hours on your day I would and take a mid day break (aka rain break). Park hopping is a breeze when you are traveling solo. I’m adding the fireworks dessert party too since I’m just a party of one this trip.

Venym likes this.
  5. Oneanne

Oneanne DIS Veteran

I hop to EPCOT almost every evening, even if it's just to take a leisurely stroll around WS. So, I say yes, hop!

Venym likes this.
  6. Venym

Venym Mouseketeer

I think I’ll do the hopper! Thanks.

7. rstevens333

rstevens333 Baby Monorail

Hopping can make a short trip every bit as productive as a long one. Go for it!

8. Venym

Venym Mouseketeer

Just booked and purchased the Park Hopper. Going to see what I can get into. Lol

9. krum

krum Mouseketeer

I always do park hoppers because I can't stand to be in one park for the whole day.

Venym likes this.