Solo trip May 2019-it was out of this world

horsified1

Mouseketeer
I just returned from a 7 day solo trip to Disney. My 16 year old son didn’t want to go with me this trip. I wanted to go but wasn’t sure how I felt about traveling alone. I decided to go anyway. Let me just say I had the time of my life. I got to go where I wanted, ride what I wanted, eat where I wanted, see whatever shows I wanted. Didn’t have to listen to anyone whine or complain. It was the best trip ever. The one and only downfall of the trip was the weather. It was very hot and humid all week. My mom asked me when I got back if I would go by myself again, I think she thought I was crazy when I said I was going by myself to begin with. My reply was ABSOLUTELY!!! If you are contemplating a solo trip, I say do it. It may not be for everyone who needs someone with them all the time. But I loved it.

When I did the college program back in 2015 I would go to the parks Solo all the time when my friends were working or busy. It’s the best! My friends could never understand it but I’d love to go and do what I want, go where I want, and just take in the parks and all there glory by myself. Maybe one day I’ll go on a solo trip!

I am doing my first ever solo trip in August, and I am excited about that main reason...I can ride what I want, see what I want, do what I want...If I want to sit and people watch, I can...I don't have to go...go...go.

Glad to hear you had a great trip!! A solo trip sounds great! Just touring on your own schedule must be wonderful! We were there 5/23 -5/27 and I agree- the weather was so HOT- oppressive at times!!
We took lots of breaks!

I am married, now 65 years old, and I have already had 18 annual SOLO trips to WDW !!! I absolutely LOVE going to WDW solo. ( I have no children ) M DH was content to stay home, watching baseball on TV. As long as I knew that he was ok at home, I was free to enjoy my one week trip to WDW. It was always fantastic!

I just returned from a 7 day solo trip to Disney. My 16 year old son didn’t want to go with me this trip. I wanted to go but wasn’t sure how I felt about traveling alone. I decided to go anyway. Let me just say I had the time of my life. I got to go where I wanted, ride what I wanted, eat where I wanted, see whatever shows I wanted. Didn’t have to listen to anyone whine or complain. It was the best trip ever. The one and only downfall of the trip was the weather. It was very hot and humid all week. My mom asked me when I got back if I would go by myself again, I think she thought I was crazy when I said I was going by myself to begin with. My reply was ABSOLUTELY!!! If you are contemplating a solo trip, I say do it. It may not be for everyone who needs someone with them all the time. But I loved it.
Totally agree! I've done 4 solo trips over the last three years and love each one more than the last!
I am married, now 65 years old, and I have already had 18 annual SOLO trips to WDW !!! I absolutely LOVE going to WDW solo. ( I have no children ) M DH was content to stay home, watching baseball on TV. As long as I knew that he was ok at home, I was free to enjoy my one week trip to WDW. It was always fantastic!
18 annual solo trips!! Life goals......:worship::worship::worship:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts