Solo In California The Adventure Continues Pre Trip Planning June 2022

UPDATE

Well the big news is that the USA Government have finally removed the requirement to have a negative Covid test and a Fit To Fly Cert. :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc

I have cancelled my pre flight Covid test and received a confirmation email which says refunds can take up to 14 days. I am sure they are swamped with refund requests, so it will be interesting to see when the money goes back into my bank account.

This makes the day before my flight so much easier, as I now dont have to go into Dublin city centre and can just sort out my online check in for my flight.

I have put the travel alerts on my credit cards, so that they don't get blocked when I use them.

I have topped up my LA TAP Card which I use on the bus and underground train networks in LA.

I have also printed out the bus timetable to Forest Lawn from Downtown LA. I find it easier to print out the bus timetables and mark the times and bus stops I need as I probably wont have internet service on those days.

I have organised meet up times and days with my friends and planned our travel day at LAX.

Now I just have some last minute things to get in the shops , get through one last week of work, pack and do my online check in.

Almost there :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter