Solo Disneyland

Discussion in 'Disneyland (California)' started by SmallWorldSoCal, Jul 13, 2018.

1. SmallWorldSoCal

SmallWorldSoCal Earning My Ears

Does anyone else do DLR solo? What are your favorite things to do? I love that I can do whatever I want, whenever I want. And take advantage of single rider lines!

2. FCDub

FCDub DIS Veteran

Single rider lines are the best!

3. Avatar

Advertisement

4. gary1955

gary1955 Mouseketeer

I do multiple rides through Buzz Lightyear Astro Blasters!

5. DharmaLou

DharmaLou Once a Princess, Always a Princess

I have done 3 solo trips in the last 15 months. I LOVE it. Going with DH/DD in April was actually hard because I couldn't just do what I wanted to do, and I'm taking DD as a surprise for her 10th bday in Sept and obviously it will have to be all about her lol. I do single rider lines, sit and drink beer without having to rush, stand in line for characters I want to meet, and don't have to listen to anyone whine about their feet being sore!

smartlabelprint likes this.
  6. chickapin parterre

chickapin parterre DIS Veteran

by 2:00 I am done with the E's and fastpass are long past my pumpkin hour, so I have a few hours to sit on benches.....so much trivia to learn and special entertainment seen from a bench. Also a time to explore waiting areas that you can by pass the entering into the attraction...i.e. tiki room area, main street station, Lincoln, castle berm, .....and all those talking heads.

7. DharmaLou

DharmaLou Once a Princess, Always a Princess

Yes - that's the other thing, you can finish up rides super quickly and have plenty of time just to chill. I also optimize Maxpass and park hop several times a day.

smartlabelprint likes this.
  8. WonkaKid

WonkaKid DIS Veteran

Yup. I do 'em all the time. They're fantastic. What I love most about them is that you can do whatever you like whenever you like :-). Sometimes I'll just chill on the ROA with a cup of tea and watch people go by. Certainly I take advantage of the Buzz FP quick return times and always hit it at least eight times and often more :-).