SOLO: A Chunkymonkey Story - June 2018! NEW 8/23 Last SOLO Moments THE END - Final VLOG posted!

Thank the Phoenicians, maybe?
Yes! It's gotta be that! :laughing:

Wanna know how to make Steve jealous?

Send him pictures of you on Living With the Land!
::yes::

We were stuck at the very end for a bit, right where the big aquarium appears and the "In a Big Blue World song" plays
That's a far better place to be stuck than the Crush on the EAC part - I'm dizzy just thinking about it :faint::laughing:

Stories if I should do a vlog called "Manatees and Me" but there were no responses, LOL. :lmao:
:rotfl2: I missed that story - otherwise it would have been a firm YES from me! :thumbsup2

I keep ziplocs with me
So smart. Why do I not do this?! Oh yeah... maybe because I usually finish my meals/snacks in their entirety :rotfl:

OMG DO YOU SEE THAT DUDE?!?!?
:scared1:

Yes you are correct, the PEOPLEMOVER!!
Mine, too :cloud9:

I've also created a new Youtube channel called A Chunky Story
YAY!!!!! Speaking of, LOVED your vlog! You really have a knack for super cool editing. :goodvibes

Hey Su-Lynn, fell a bit behind with my long work week, but have read all the updates and am caught up. :) Your Homecoming Meal looked fantastic! And HUGE! It looked like enough to split, yes?? Glad you got some solo shopping in while you were there, too. Fun finds, but what really grabbed my eye was the matcha (sp?) tea. I recently tried some locally, and liked it, and now am wondering how SBs will be already sweetened. I may grab some this weekend.

I swear I commented on this stuff before...? Because I remember typing up something about the dress you tried on. While a fantastic fabric, the cut was just.... not you. ;)

I asked on my Instagram Stories if I should do a vlog called "Manatees and Me" but there were no responses, LOL. :lmao:

I'd be in for Manatees and Me! I <3 Manatees :love:

Gods of the Vikings. So cool if you're into stuff like that, especially Norse mythology like Odin, Thor, and Loki.

I want to throw a "The Frozen Stuff is Finally out of the Stave Church" party. So, so excited for this update. L is going to be excited too.

Maybe it was because I was solo and could sort of wedge into an area.

a major perk of solo travel!

This was a different experience last May when there were people who were annoying and yelling for people to sit down.

Ugh, this drove me nuts at our Star Wars party when we were in the viewing area for the show. If I sat I wouldn't be able to see. People were complaining about everyone up front standing, and I was so annoyed. Even where we were standing (up at the front of the viewing area...because we couldn't fit toward the back because everyone was SITTING and had their stuff all spread out, grr) we couldn't see the fireworks much b/c the Chinese theater blocked most of them on the right side.

I mentioned before we have the after party booked for new year's day. The fireworks and park closing are at 8pm, so I'm excited to do the desserts afterward as the park starts clearing out, so maybe we can have some less crowded time on Main Street after the dessert party (although I have a strong feeling they'll extend hours...I wish I could remember what they did this year, but it was freezing and we weren't in a park that evening)

Great selfie with the monorail
I love that they’ve added more traditional Viking things to Norway
Looking forward to checking it out
The Magic shot with Jack Jack is so cool
The after the fireworks Dessert Party sounds like a great option
Enjoyed your Vlog and I too would enjoy watching Manatees and Me :fish:

Sounds like a fun time in Epcot! I think all your selfies came out cute :) The DVC lounge sounds like a nice perk when you need a break!

People Mover and CoP- 2 of my faves!

Love the Jack Jack magic shot! I'll have to add that to my list. I've purchased a Memory Maker for my trip and need to put it to good use. I'm sure I'll look like a sweaty mess in most photos, but such is life at Disney World in August. :)

It is confirmed. You must be pretty blind!

This is a great selfie!

Thank you! It was an accidental selfie! I meant to look at the camera but apparently it comes out better when I don't! :laughing:

YESSS! Hate when they zoom in on your face and miss the reason you were taking a picture in the first place!

It's horrifying and makes me question why you even take solo pictures, hahaha. I want the whole castle in the background, not just a turret above my ear, thank you!. :rotfl:

That song is much worse than It's a small world!

You know what> It is!!! :faint:

I had to scroll back up to do a double take. OMG WHAT!

Maybe he's just tucking in his shirt?! But boy does it look bad!

Let's just go with...tucking in the shirt. :laughing:

I gotta admit I didn't notice until I watched the vlog. It was one of those things you can't unsee, however :lmao:

I think my next trip report title is "DON'T SCRATCH YOUR BUTT AT DISNEY WORLD"

Okay maybe no one would read that. But it's definitely going to be my new advice that I give friends who ask me for Disney tips.

Yes you can definitely not unsee that!!
I'd totally read that trip report! Buahaha.

1.) make it to the park for rope drop
2.) take a nap/swim break during the hottest part of the day
3.) KEEP YOUR DANG HANDS OUTTA YOUR PANTS

Just 3 simple rules and he can't follow them!!

I opened your report and then decided I needed a second cup of coffee before I started reading so I left my laptop open and when I came back and glanced at my laptop, I forgot what I was reading for a sec and thought this was an advertisement. It's a perfect picture, you look like a movie star :-)

Aww you are too sweet. :hug:
It was an accidental selfie, which I think I have to do more often. Basically, it looks better when I don't look at the camera! :laughing:

I'm jealous too, I love LWTL :love:

It really is a great ride. I hope they never get rid of it! Steve would be heartbroken. :laughing:

I always mean to do this and always forget. That's a great idea!

It just means I can eat more!! I always save some pretzel for snacking while in line, etc. :thumbsup2

OMG, I love the DVC lounge, but gross! I hope he wasn't the one handing out the snacks!!:crazy2:

That would be...so wrong. But he was not a CM so we should all be thankful. :laughing:

I'm trying to decided if I will scandalize our waiter when we do this by asking for scrambled eggs on one of the dishes. It's the only way I eat eggs :rotfl:

I think it can be done!

They seem to have a new one all the time now! I am a big L&T fan but these prints weren't my thing. I have a Dogs Dooney:
Disney-Dogs-Tote-1.jpg

I think I remember seeing that in one of your TR or PTRs. It's adorable!! I love it!

I like this one (and the Small World One, I saw that in one of your replies :)) I haven't tried any on though because I'm almost afraid to become addicted :rotfl: Maybe this September...

Yes! You should try on on at least!

Oooh, I want to make sure and make it in here since we FINALLY watched the first Avengers movie a couple weeks ago. We're behind on Marvel.

Oh wow, LOL you have a ways to go but it's a great exhibit and it's small so doesn't take up a lot of time.

How is this not everyone's favorite ride....

I dunno, but it's the best! Some people are weird! :confused3

I was going to ask what time your booking said to check in and then I kept reading :rotfl: HEA is at 8pm the night I have it booked and I think it told me 7pm. I was thinking... really? That feels so early!

I think they do the minute it gets dark so I guess HEA is earlier for you guys. But technically you don't have to check in until right before the fireworks. Just leave some time to check in at Tomorrowland Terrace, because then someone will have to walk you over to the reserved viewing spot. Hopefully it won't be crowded for you but Sept doesn't sound like it would be! :thumbsup2

That's a far better place to be stuck than the Crush on the EAC part - I'm dizzy just thinking about it :faint::laughing:

Oh for sure...that would not be...pleasant. :faint:

:rotfl2: I missed that story - otherwise it would have been a firm YES from me! :thumbsup2

Yay I now have 2 viewers!

So smart. Why do I not do this?! Oh yeah... maybe because I usually finish my meals/snacks in their entirety :rotfl:

Haha, I'll just get extra to take along with me!

Mine, too :cloud9:

It's the perfect ride!

YAY!!!!! Speaking of, LOVED your vlog! You really have a knack for super cool editing. :goodvibes

Thanks!! It has been fun to do. Not sure I can keep up with doing a full vlog but it was fun to do on instagram at the moment.

Hey Su-Lynn, fell a bit behind with my long work week, but have read all the updates and am caught up. :) Your Homecoming Meal looked fantastic! And HUGE! It looked like enough to split, yes?? Glad you got some solo shopping in while you were there, too. Fun finds, but what really grabbed my eye was the matcha (sp?) tea. I recently tried some locally, and liked it, and now am wondering how SBs will be already sweetened. I may grab some this weekend.

Yup, definitely big enough to split. I did actually take one of the biscuits back to the room, thank goodness for the microwave.
SB's matcha powder is already sweetened so it pairs the best with regular milk. If you get almond or soy milk it's way too sweet because those milks are already sweetened. I wish they had unsweetend matcha and you can request how sweet you want it, but what I do is just get one less matcha scoop with my order and it tastes better to me..
If I'm at home I make my own matcha latte. I get one of those matcha whisks, and put some of the powder into hot water, whisk until frothy, then I add steamed almond milk and a little agave or maple syrup and it's perfect!

I swear I commented on this stuff before...? Because I remember typing up something about the dress you tried on. While a fantastic fabric, the cut was just.... not you. ;)

Haha I think you might have! Yes agreed, the cut was not very me, but the fabric is!
I'd be in for Manatees and Me! I <3 Manatees :love:

Yay! I think I will start a vlog on Manatees and Me. Basically 15 minutes of me oogling at Manatees. :rotfl:

I want to throw a "The Frozen Stuff is Finally out of the Stave Church" party. So, so excited for this update. L is going to be excited too.

Yes! I thought it was about time, and this stuff is all so interesting as well!

a major perk of solo travel!

Definitely. I felt very ninja-like being all stealth and squeezing into spaces. :cool2:

Ugh, this drove me nuts at our Star Wars party when we were in the viewing area for the show. If I sat I wouldn't be able to see. People were complaining about everyone up front standing, and I was so annoyed. Even where we were standing (up at the front of the viewing area...because we couldn't fit toward the back because everyone was SITTING and had their stuff all spread out, grr) we couldn't see the fireworks much b/c the Chinese theater blocked most of them on the right side.

How annoying! Yeah our first HEA dessert party experience had people complaining and yelling that they couldn't see but it's their choice that they wanted to sit down, meanwhile everyone in front of them had to stand up because there was no space for them to sit down! Some people feel so entitled and it annoys the heck out of me. :rolleyes2

I mentioned before we have the after party booked for new year's day. The fireworks and park closing are at 8pm, so I'm excited to do the desserts afterward as the park starts clearing out, so maybe we can have some less crowded time on Main Street after the dessert party (although I have a strong feeling they'll extend hours...I wish I could remember what they did this year, but it was freezing and we weren't in a park that evening)

That is the exact reason I booked it and to give you a spoiler...I loved the experience, it was so different from the before fireworks where I felt really rushed and they ran out of food and everything just left me disappointed. The after party was so different, and I was so relaxed and they were practically pushing food on me. It was great!

Great selfie with the monorail

Thanks!

I love that they’ve added more traditional Viking things to Norway
Looking forward to checking it out

Definitely a welcome change, and I thought it was very interesting!

The Magic shot with Jack Jack is so cool

It was pretty cool!

The after the fireworks Dessert Party sounds like a great option

I really enjoyed it! :thumbsup2

Enjoyed your Vlog and I too would enjoy watching Manatees and Me :fish:

Thanks!
Yay! More viewers for Manatees and Me!

Sounds like a fun time in Epcot! I think all your selfies came out cute :) The DVC lounge sounds like a nice perk when you need a break!

Thanks!
The DVC lounge is awesome when you really need a place to sit and have something to drink. The snacks don't hurt as well. They just need a rule to keep your hands out of your pants! :rotfl:

People Mover and CoP- 2 of my faves!

They are the best!! :goodvibes

Love the Jack Jack magic shot! I'll have to add that to my list. I've purchased a Memory Maker for my trip and need to put it to good use. I'm sure I'll look like a sweaty mess in most photos, but such is life at Disney World in August. :)

Hope you get Jack Jack! If I can remember the backdrop was close to Star Traders - but I could be wrong, it was getting dark and I wasn't really paying attention!
I'm sure you'll look great - can't be as bad as me. :laughing:

What a fun day you were having!

Love the Jack Jack magic shot!

Enjoyed the vlog. Please tell me I'm not he only person who cries during Wishes and HEA. My husband thinks I'm nuts.

Well I have a Homecomin ADR for our upcoming trip, but DD just booked us a Wild Africa Trek that day (OMG an outstanding CM discount offer!) so I am thinking I will cancel...it just isn't going to fit in :( So will have to continue to taste that yummy food through your trip reports!

What a fun day you were having!

Love the Jack Jack magic shot!

It was indeed a fun (but hot) day!

Enjoyed the vlog. Please tell me I'm not he only person who cries during Wishes and HEA. My husband thinks I'm nuts.

No you are not! I feel like I'm going to cry all the time during every show. I'm a lush, but I'm not a crier regularly unless it's Disney. I cry in practically every Disney movie but other sappy movies I'm like...:cool2:

Well I have a Homecomin ADR for our upcoming trip, but DD just booked us a Wild Africa Trek that day (OMG an outstanding CM discount offer!) so I am thinking I will cancel...it just isn't going to fit in :( So will have to continue to taste that yummy food through your trip reports!

Well, that sounds like a pretty good alternative!! I'd love to do the Wild Africa Trek! I think I may do it in January.

June 10 Part 3: After Happily Ever After!!

When we last left off, I had just watched Happily Ever After from the Plaza Viewing Area. I love that show, and it never ceases to give me chills or tears, or a combination of both...:)
After the fireworks, and the lights came back on, I darted through the masses exiting the park (because the park was very soon closing so no one was heading to any rides), over to the Tomorrowland Terrace dessert area. The CMs there looked at my band, and waved me in. I was greeted with this sight:

SZoC-OKKWFUklEtHsyVkZn94xXjXe7pwuKQsFi_x4mkizj-7ON8YCqjJUctxLf1OyImHx9ueaL-COicTJJG5pZYZ8QEIAnoRUVfW3dMosRhsXmcOv1Pcm0udS63d82IGlEmNvITGVr961PeV0x-XWyaJGkXjyJGObbiTqBf-cWojOYxWLDupMKqUWdym1gDauvKOEWmFjFVR3CXGy4sjhGl2F5MDJA_jwtk_6_H5fFrOT9lDvk7wb7i9aIt44rHhKm0180wUoKqodrqyN4gpeBv0vaQAkrN9gasEWHBnj_aJtxP0i0aYU2gyFfvxM-c2GtalMohQvX5poZPvJ3lQvui_BWbmhyOXWUH99xozxPeSwVshMsrNa8ju5NxIK-Om1e-ceMA3KiMXbNsZkSWpC15pKNgW2KKT2CakruRahf3J9quzqM99SycWCtHo9XoMBwQhM5db3xcHhvQjmGfj7G96qCsL0s6XIcCrc4zdIN9gn7oae7VEqKEXldrnwrP1RQzNLawNpm2fm4J-rliVcnRFFDY7q_K3Ugtx7SSpGd5WZb8wpltAWarqJmdX4P2me_GcCckEa6olQHzz_e8kaIYSXCAk7v2aCMdnucKN=w428-h569-no

A completely EMPTY dessert party! :cool1:

Seriously, There were maybe 23 people there at most all night, and not everyone arrived as early as I did. I was probably alone for a good 5 minutes. I counted only 9 tables that were used all night and many of them were parties of 2. The CM told me to pick any table I wanted and of course I picked one right in front next to the food, LOL. I know that this is a new dessert party offering and it's gotten more popular now but it was definitely night and day compared to the before fireworks dessert party! We had an hour to enjoy our the party which was more than enough time considering there was no one to compete against for food!

Here is the drink station. There was POG (Jungle Juice, aka passion orange guava) which I was very happy about. There was also sparking cider which is not pictured, as well as your requisite coffee/tea/hot chocolate station.

-gFbEXJs4YDsS3Hx7co8Zp43Jln0zWn_HpzRXZwm20zn4xOvU8hBuM6WptflgfIZDTz6J2EJ2C2WmNStr7r235q2cyZdDl0RAGEhHrQzDZaGHMETGnCOaLSTuKLLFsYwU6VQ-7BFGkztQmlwSl1vtqWKInNbVDv5aY9jERd8byhddn_TPvJQZsbN_YHxY05cV_vWEUlPeCC_-waJikeX7rooTvNyEKRF9wXjpGBCHnGfELXGqdPBV4-7JnN8Ru71fzmLP8M84yXceBfSUdOIiFwD1GyiN8K1P9_tjd87TST09n8agT3TSOtR7f1T8-6KZg3S4H0tNE0HKTTJR_ELoKcnjY9wjYXONnLbrWiu0Hlb3bsVZ1_Pm7ekDRSyJtzmKyT70hz2xdvae4nQqk3LzLNgowXzULfMxhHuYIS0_v_sDnKGG_UpDE711NfYABB0ezyTVrq2LQONWR9B3HfoV0E0X7TvbLKLHirOEQhglwz1fyNLC_jS2KcinDo71OsxSseJZCkq65slZy0jphrpw8J3NpMKn2TmvkH7JcKQuf2vtYiG5yuTgbtPT0BQUosrP3NP9cvnf6kgk-qfxZkABaSRSwOCFwjUwedMMJ3u=w859-h644-no

All the food was waiting and ready to go. There were so few of us that there was no need to replenish anything all night! We could take our time, and peruse, and peruse again. It was like being in a candy store and everything is free. You just want to eat everything. Which of course, I did.

There were your requisite desserts:

SwSu4QA53KhT_nvto28qv_M9feCajgE-PeZwLuyla8XTNHIODNOGbr5PPDuS4wcVCfvufxgbKEztXsSm1g0QgVAnt1-kAGPXgYxfpiCAee0Sn_4PD89V6SfWgkjdPO1lJJ_9M3wghdnN_YXI13bmh9SKOTbqinH9DvpDzrLsFEDV8s83SyvTd0tAzJJyxbRw_3VHP06fAgV7ADMu5jeIX3q3MrBRozGr7G8BySLIwRD0gVAITuLokBbXHW-GOdFxYX662XL1ZODNp73AVrYi-qzKy3FYI0OpMvrbTtbRB48M2txYQ6SS00CcVOCt7nR0nyjjHEXKJt2up75ulmLIMdiWC-7BUXf34d_Gj8EQ4YS8m56pZhcxmwf9euE9vNQv2FTmr1SMgd-gpqhfztEi_caNKAqst1lhjgLelWv_kHrx-NH802uEZEGmO0TvnJkWOzpSskUNzQHZJUAVHPvEbqNmKjsYaiBTmOLfZznDQ_-NNr8a4HDBOsrS_Csnz0duU7Y3V_WdiEmfnOM57b7hbLGiraltHM4PKQ-Gi69iRReJvHHjOr_blZ5mLK8n9l1_LnJo7auDmYs4KONQpoa6MjOESAsjIxP6hzB3TVqL=w483-h644-no
UGumL-I-WjZUdx_pkZAzdJkD32wyfjSrDug0qPmz2pr1SYeEME2I-w31SqMTCYLwunQ3412-ERLV5uUEbiChAYPY6PFI23S4nX6ITdHzTP_o1mtA6kZ4Aj2alxnGqtremy0aFLrhv3tttLDXgLdiFtx2WKpi_6El3yNJ3YUjSW0flNt3Nq5c31Kwvw_7YnyF6RDATGDka8MtH4vB4MOpLY3_cw9I1sLGz9X3cygyOPpSNs1AYOje0mg2IvpaGF3JVhQcwDGVjO_o8LMyc9umoajP_1ZhwV5GUVUJQtNsjnACCJW5ozRdQSBL8gFp_Q4bFx_YgCGJeOq8G4p7CatuJhOUim7A6Zd7NTx2__keHbryDdZQFYKctHvgFgxgeVOi8GQ2bB1M5ooe-lnUgk2YqcEYTA7bPzjMA4fC6yH8iXzWt6y2jC6l5VmODEq9iu0PrRaSnAWluyK0PGdVClmMCuPyKtYUgQUCIDaKFfSRfemEzwwbQX4wkZJxZF4dMb7aVixOc6IVxkg1b122v1MfaXf2ZWBfsij5wXE0VL06aVw6viJsFYpzZleOYIMKDC5-vd239lfCOyOh_Vdn8htli7VQX-K9ar4Pyx8XaeUo=w483-h644-no

JyjlxhWzH2Fqh2Twrjeh-UujuMlzVGCQ-isELgqlnPZz8PGgT088MTKyfOxmXtPs_IDXgwI7kIOMQSoUX1-gxbpGhCSPdcZKuHQUOpGYvFVh_AhCjo1PNXgoT8bkLEwsxTCFkAUH40Qk1J5NrDoISrJg9ha0-Jc4tw_3Ti1b5PQLh1qWskgTEQDJfHhw7Sf-uLW5rj4--tuhhMM3BLNsgC5t_afbQk4bLq_0hv4DHRUfXUm8z4k6zX1ouzCNkrbGHO_xkoGNeRazPT3-IEGv2JNZqCtgZwpntQ3Xic7rsMithDcSvRYTu8IIzvKhvoT5ocThOMbgD0M3LvgNQhXdmTj_sMByGr4SoNiqOfD5u478o-q1birdpK3Gr_SnAGDwMqmbrebpkfaSraAQJuyFSYFjkgfJpcndngaFb0_8KYXPn26qwtcvawSdhjAV97QX7jxEuhCN7S2D0c1C68dFkhF-raAIfx_tTFi-FDW8ervE3X-vSYbcSv6HJNo7ynPZuWBMfJP5WJe92wrQDpckcvNOHpQLs0bpbjhZilpLoAxAcS8-plPSmI54Cvc7AuUmxRXZXTJ3Ora6pAeLUNnm22WUnZfMlMQeGBBqelBA=w483-h644-no
bSVUKu-FQ62KszJdRdNSguRoZ_1_iq-Xx_CIRl4JJzE-fPKQ4QD-3wS1U_-NqeSctNkquKUf3CZdY2V5zIoWgbLFKqrLX1gjoVZzMrtOfP1jCW4tC6k__DxxpUZCACRE9aGKizJ_z2SaJOvKm9rKrT3enyR8KhkzFVX6ZyojnzZdviPpmPTJZodmPCXqIjMEWgZX2B2aKCOASdxOfp5d_CAv-J8Dr2LHkFoKx73BsjUunOSRk2cPIA9Yd6153dON_aMExLYyJOFWUfqQXbvm87695_pj4I5eobUlUkO6zh95rXuCttps9WSt-IlDWtmYg7fO0VV8NRheCEUY38YH19otBLCnuaDQ6xcBuE0s2RpNAw06xga8SpgMG7BQdwMoNiaOi41qLPHI4rjN-XKyu-zKca_jOh8dhl2q02otLn4rlj3KtEWgpwtqnm9HsDbk5XAf0YF7Qb-wrHSQMNOdHrcL7zXRCLLd1h1-LIrm7F2l0sCZx1-UHDnsNHruY_Xc0QMjxcZagKxMIN6FqEnHeXQfHN6ZMN41nhXnwExvqkNs-o4wZ6hnwPBc__LG74sqF45FMRHG2HLrYVZlFcRHfzBBv9x3TOdOEJuHuHfk=w483-h644-no

The chocolate-covered strawberries were my favorite! I ate like 5 of these.

jFGRsvEEueCi2ViGOR-NW6DTvSe3aCV51-0Q89wUWgcjmFegLZ55E8bOF4peuNyllgxlhKExPWrFdeWDhm4ykdtTZDPvxJcBAGfeXO6aW9sxKDwAgtJuWLYCB24IUbtw1r5Hru4Bt4IdUEY_tca7xC6ww9zDZnolO8Efefj0hPKtjkn6nEVmxuddtoTfhw_RlGmFX6Fu_RpgfdAm3nbR7VSrS5huwDOQhBY7_liHIYb4dY-1YRfCmIjedtUOLk6rPdecbg8NOy9PTUaXqLhftKOUxdWzYBeR6avR4xxkK974IYjCV9GlyRgaDWyrwrdYCspqpPnptWBV39ROZX9Bufe_BUdweK9lHqpdE1tj1mHzLGHMnNQ7ct2GF5AxnWX01NfcWw7maIzAl6tWvmRU-P6Dwppg8TRRqUFLaemuyp6pgbyw1HIhRPLWwlXekx98swsJD5TmifoD92CndeBk67fiymZ-47LovwdbT7keurRfgCIz-YluUwmi_hU81JsPMvdSkwAuQ9MyqpjmLnbddXD2vKqGiliwAPepya2TewJ_Idz_ozBkXWZG4e_sxWvHws-5lO2ThZyrBVjclYRy5ZLy3RiJMj-mdOzn-rI8=w483-h644-no
7oHVa1Of2FbvdfNSmo0Exs_rBLM-tZEroSA-RZ3D6RJKODvnz-VMdpGVJU_8SvC6lN2lqsGpAoQ0z7DkMD3G8cnk7FrQ7UU51ZmVsw7IA6O3d42rBcou7Qq-YjixHBCXWBJAInsWyaOC6Sidk2Fu1aqe5KGdtUa6OBevLVEYOu9fWsRx5xXgf7gMb8ywIyuaF6K47tvSztCsEhy6q8_SSHEzrzkf6LguhZM03e9n4SsvdDnYoDONLxRx2ZHeS_9I_3m4Y7dsn_xQ8HgRZCq4-JsOPvwbHtBL3wrUBOca4iG_q5It7ezcwMabZ5AlVqVlqIxj7SldpI56SEhwSJTyGAvkCpPLFhZ3YAmTwnKTLTnOqU9jMpzq-4Ai2RMVJCbN9qlA9xHXLoFNbsdhx6GLks4eIn_YNXdv0zgoZmK2xhvKFlB8yfVKDjOBcO4WKMCJ1h9Yy-0x3pQ0sRJJHrColwc7HDWMxR5BzW9BBx3rJGIO2OgqLdFqtYcSaFu7mblWp32dbspECTiAQJg2P_1fm3udfN7rqmHyfoJDAnmj8Qy0IGeDIAPEvArxo-_CLCkx_lNEe6_qcikXZhQ-bw91nZdc_KilMhC6rrOUZWY_=w483-h644-no

The Pineapple delight was sadly NOT dole whip but more like pineapple flavored whipped cream. Now why don't they just have a Dole Whip machine here?

A5uLuz52cZ7gRcLENdRHTY6NCuE7nmU7DOLwlwqVZJGK93CLHs5d_xlkODQ5ZJDSR59r4ZFPQnZdn7JLpmDpAFnTWOARBCvCZTwjW84bEauDsYq1IL9iYmO8N9NoZY9ZDtrllk6460cUVhJ1hmJjHnPx2dLjih1grPwg-n_wrpv-UVN98dVlpSL45rdmcWcSKecrdk5UYFoRUz5wNsmiHddOOLoA95JPCrybUEEqDzRHD0IwgGF7wDMMj4eZQGLqdEpogpIAgcOvAm7qxRrseksGsW8dhuhCND_fWqtm-zINCJNzjAbKO-TNeiqtyC-dB5Gh84rex-zflWaTZscoqfQKZEQ7kz6_LrnAmMJFueJlfsHo59SVjKnIe6bEuNuyCB3pHmq8EDJBnWms_QbqSuX908HkQnDQuwsCrz8K7ri7aK_Va-MPI-IatX33y7Hyvx3r4r-yKf4qrLVo6yh-h2w8XQOZyNlfc9mOowVT2ci-MD8p-WiyaPlG-UXMSFJ9gbrw4TB0oFwSNXhR5opyGAzDXzAdRI90DNjCSII8LEf-NMAAobqHZwReZ-uRMD_Gk_TkD6tE6U9VKtx7pwzISP1rse7FkPXxY6muzDby=w483-h644-no
7ur2ZYnFQNIDBuJmPk83oaMXc-DsfO-obrXEIlwQJMcU9VfxZj8qeUjg-JD4ZYSyjM4GcUl-ZzAjedoqx-Tg1sldUMIfAupp68EFwgl8zlH6oeNaaotn7TGFwN0piAX-hi_XTntNdKklAVPaV1sJsI7-cqaDLtUsXuwVwgphrxlRDL-Gn-5N7kPyEh6muhlZ5PzcUisEFJONqFCmpikL_iAJ73hiXPqdst8osMcgGYOYv2P4N3EujE4wnJhNJwlHTJX5KZP23HMPTBfF2oKKgfROzc-JakgTWzNnpvWATKgmaUlxcERXmeknShufP63oWUS9DgJw8kCbtDtwkWB5Mob3Wy-hliTknMwIOpRxzEGIudTI7YUvy5d7JF3OCv56o1pbIdX1MDXuFVzLUr1mmW3J0k22Mh9qQE4y3s-v5lrO6k3u2evcaC-Mxwz_IrLDBla0fRht4el-4j1IxoX8d7jIKYXKwPg_ArlD6ri_7xxWzGRjBI00Kvw_tVo9vDaoGEHPMUp428vxX1ABJqgn9codPvesOJM6rAtbyo_H2kFfJOOXj50WRKgjJY2kyf4p2QWdzFSQoQpDJqdddQn0MtjIV5UnON1bW8EWTcNw=w483-h644-no

Fruit and cheese which I ate a lot of:

JBbtAVhonluByAV3zkRBCtsrCJkWU0eVQO5SN87hpFpugbBwhIj1sy7wKE9dCniqILSePUtw8RRYNOrRPyjzT0KdNhxUmdFlgXkFM_-sJ95_hklCcLyeuh81T0yLXf9razm8rl0-qj24C2C7h9vRqH5BGaWWNwX5i3tC1o9VcMQPg7Nr1gFXV9Lj3KNi1gTJaXs085oX0wQ2Fqu1GdSdAUp1nQXN8SBAnEl3teBrDUeHouUSpkXRib6Df6GsdAAroZdb-Te-NRy5ae97H7oD3X5rBVDfLTh6yv6nInuSleFGcEsCa6dunSyaZDNvZGQpZw6wcT5qoS1nG4qO9uF_8bdLvjIvU6O-LpKwrszQXrd4DV7EpbnsSw3n_1mlDa1lDnTv8buEnvSWmA9s5Bgj8_yZrrbQGCLz37cv_v6XyNcZqpP-03CK0f6sKUtGpeGt4N2dtBsXwWkXMkGhNy-IyGVk-TMhicUEk1CcMyJSLT3c8cTiL8oabTT7ws4ZvIEjhECn2qGkspbQu2w3foEjt_uTqXoe5hpH32XHY6mDgevpnACklLFmV8jfUeEzCK-DE9KRwvjXlHoEm3dmCDE0zYEPy-sCL68-enBYJAGL=w483-h644-no
0szV1cU8VU5m2_baaVTI7w_5Ea461J81yuUa7x3UbnWoVjEF3lRPG2GeXJ6WCJ-eQWR5DlR0DXG65ylwNtiKhYWmUBlUsw75HRxF95hITD597uHDuIpWJ5tK6Laf3RP1iOaFw0rr1RbMgyKYxTBoYzCFRUYahdgyZtHG0ZG237SpmmYr6Jj0pgsiJycEVv8y4yob6tzz3jY3-pBMmAefp7b-XjubtVX-7H8agAFrN_lIVFEfwlUk3plozSADft03dfkHyBZMtoPJ6QowIiV1h4Jt23LW1xYpTZRNySW1sur7d7MaCUqPM5RcC1C0_sHA-3IcP_9RsJujaxE0wgooeZBzKDEa5zVB6f-DYGwYoZWe4tu1G4bTAQ9mFmnazAaiMmCCDRL0QL-mu3lTPuqQQzzgTog8RFetQprnDeKwkacPugXpF7c6ZxgA_e1WKy5m9X7BWfVDbbo0UDdMR0fK_GG4k_BPR7-zF1BdslkLfFGaJdnsPKCwr-fKDACbK6Be5xDUjV00kUUHh7ugGYaOFU1gHyE9Lzhvh62pRGyP2lD_rcIXloMHF68qPLTfX2KnRhjIcazvPZGGXy8hvJ1LZNt4-B2dpfQyvAzy2BZm=w483-h644-no

There was a S'mores bar where someone will create them "to order" by flash roasting a marshmallow on a stick and you can dip them in the various toppings. There were also the usual cookies, rice krispies treats and brownies:

F1thEkGL_Pe5RgG2hEu2KWsEZ8Iil3Cpp5l7vCM-9ICKb1nL9p3MarIfkpBtV04deAZAJ_uhuoD7Xk_1xxQ2sS-2MH0StsWIyU3nCqDiLdU8bFNDsHgEEiMxsjpcIvRML3pbLk0Q4N6mwlTZfA7Uls-p05_jlBu61orT9e53dzm-LuY7ZolD70SRw2wr7iU41iISSCq0PUDpL_6u7A1fpd_fGzlMPsctLoc0EVqDXMfJH0a5mcLSN92VT9arJZc1mYFHYh886zvRZeNFeiUZrqgKDHPAL3suGUuSyYm2K6abcdU-hTo9GZZ0fnqMd9GA2JKFxkY09fUmRhwoo6rn_5Tv4W6tmPN5Nr_RMrYRcUygGX70a5p4LiTFWfME_HrBNDZQLRi9u4kA9ZyqthvZ62IDx3V7SI5JWxNGnMh5wvnZi0Jz3jGqkoJxUhdVdCR-RUlWqRfZ6gTOz9wokVY3wn926RdpxutX_swirorgBiz-n7wehk8B_wDv2Df5gH_SovteM9q003VctvpEaM86R86gzoPWkGJsvlh0eldJ6X1bNZ0oNkhOOcoau0FkhksrjrVj90aXzmEVg4Cn5QOrXPI1UpvaYdEhp137RdBF=w483-h644-no
T7ZRMCARnfc1GUDwe4owCFrxluoO7bB1QCMIUO_XPvHOMJwGOec3aqog64rDJgWVPNXxMH4E7J3yoAF_yvBXWv0TkxY4ALGip6LOs96ilog5Kmk_QuKAXKTLBE2BloXd0N14lRbVffD00azFo3hnthBwfQtZn5hiLsdOts3KC4V-KuWqLMEhIL8IqIcJTaPiGmsMWBGlc0Q5YRBohtg6d9ZVtFrfvz_YXba2rr2oub_nlXa17BlN2qYUHphlKJpKXhFWNs9X64og0N3Aqv5Xft03X-1aw6iaavWXVdIjAgbppqWS_75zaoMUDJ9O2C6iKpnjAPam3Ab_yi_lu-ZvZtTdpZNU1Ees4V0QGjKkSBXjeZCbJBRlDRM1Mz5k4zFa0lN6nesmNFCYDDlfvMRYbEPfsNxWdDdXc0jyZMQUUU4SF0GPSBtrG8yppUwTKv42_CIJkwR8-xIUmppXHWIOH8ogMUK93prwlDOHi4Zq1qhlTr8BFJZXAbRHXpnARRgrQCIJ1YNeQ4HDEZcorM2ep7E82768lTq2iTH6-RPJvgGmsPH8K1jckeCv7YcYEUmzFVCZmcXnshykvXilZUwCWLBSJwEe_KfK73Yy-r9G=w483-h644-no

The "hot" items included some savory egg rolls, as well as the Sticky Toffee Pudding. On my first round I grabbed a bunch of egg rolls and saved the pudding for later.

lBFUaMuDikRE3dzAZb2G1Z24qD4TV9yRBIwUG_d2iZfai1-yGjSMz417QilzIkugQBFar9gw19-55ODSQMovRZOlidgX0Md5-t8HqVbxVJsbpIUpEwQoT3huDPW8KlpJDPsSx47wReANk8vx9BCI9A6hCGUR50NajYXL4DBRt0Afq1WSVfiepMFRFIeq9fAS6a1r0r-743v82mp7cC1fQszFonuSPhqFPqmGsdLQpYe1vowGllVbJxit2DXwcS7NqUctUdVPvLPm5riFcwmKCPzEkRq9m621d1ES19EYpKrYBGlnBnYNkWDIx-9GZiyB1BktgtYrDUIRgD_Jm4RJ3mVfWm4DNPG9JKY1FjfIqoqG9_NmqSLG5Ly9HGWlNo31I1hDKh14PCoYENQpwpK9e6BiVdifn83lQjcbXIQhZc3hFYLML6clXfKxzCNay3SiiBtJj5AzDnKcjJ3q7K5iBQlPcno6gakPaBCd7cfuTRY_O8JOtYhzJqLEZ_MTI7excYji901EnMNFT2aDNMPRB3ba-ZkfkOqkvovPu7RQlFSeTh4So8XuSfKwCh-LH-YRq6YWWyWM7oPzcOKOx0L54LQrmtTNgCxU_mbvDFNJ=w483-h644-no
RChH_r_CVduGB8zGxzVLI1t0FhRwb2OUFvfDonUkcy30FiYQOWn-eXiGPnugUdDpy8q6kVRdolZZ78PBKgv61Vaoy3B7Ojmr6zE7Mo1JXyIzCUdDi89PXOw_oBSlLlrRqDSbPOtWiVX5fCr3oCwV71U9Blz6IK5KlNmavrKAkDU48vXKVhdNRUQaQC_lPn9SnNwpKXT-iY2SQXT2W0ZXp0zAG8UHFySI3LtdoSh6I7E9NkDWHeGTtuomxjrh-BTeNvd9J39AoHk3l3YMxAlEw7SiLsTz-0HzHG33BnzlUSxEO7gQj5LWyavU7KWcqXLFK1L4vvn00fz5V1BK6KgXkSVG8nyr4FTWj8tfWxprCuME4cX-v9tCAR-rdn1sEVQAlvW8i17nqL-R6TFBGChsOvt20l8Jg312l3hMsQmnET3NWmGHVM3emeyya_3tNHpGNMQiez6nxrY35JQvy_Di9fiGtipWlomFEBAgS7BaFTa6YNkZmlb3T02Bi6nZ18kaGLZtwLJoAUyM_8GUII9UlQ9Zj8DPlpZSiTWhKhKvXwOIgCTHC02Kf5EdbjCIhp0Am1Cw2AmTFhRM1KE7ctPiFeSgScwvEbD4ISiS8lKB=w483-h644-no

There was also a savory spinach dip which was served cold. It was actually quite tasty and would have been awesome if it was hot and bubbly but cold was fine too. You can see it on my plate below.
I really love those chocolate strawberries!

ga92P-3GBkjz9ZAC9J4ZbTtEzfYQgeXsiOFx4w61FpelsRgknd9Uyxx6ZdIEP1sqyszeMKOkjDjsf4JdriDBwlqlzbUrAHz8bwlnrzUOSD4rE0ZnlJRfQIxhl69_5C_ShdW7j4QWTxoPOvPJxsgiVtTvovCZr4w2TB97ed97Vw3zrqtbm6_0vSWwMBo_sQRw7IIJxVhAhxfOtz98JsU3BWs9wK4ubMKjEiVn6UDmZtvsi4qZ3QQ8FzrFwi8VquNZR9oUovuKmIvlloucs6xKZDvYWw63J7jiKLCC23TWyHHPEQjZLWI7NOb2yusRqKy-m-7kSMIsxi5_a0TV6moenIgF1g2Ivob8-gPkLSFtgSNmVE2Eeoy2H-DOKNVMO093M5utwsqvNi4ChtmNaVc4E7SaBCzPDW-sNb3wMSelk9KWSuN5-bBdQg8B68AmseGGLghBPdfGgoQOhwaVbqapyZUirzQafvYqvvqu2AYqTFMnupq2YvYKK6A5ol1aFbkRB3YGy1qNEx01Gs7-B0ri-AcPnIkpuIj1p9IxGGYE_-0-2TuDoUYnQ3BDBNDxLbWoTHyvTWh1XrotjRWOxf-Uhln1ErgguZfgA1hdLcE-=w483-h644-no
K57T-JrrjiaK6DJFNq01bDcAbBPhxgQi8gmyXCcf9ir4x8ezjfzoQkepuXTKT1-UN5VexSoGvwyEYS1hDlRf-6MZ0sJ1deWRJPVvtcLn4hTglTBhH4EsChjiN3CxGhlPSYORCjLLIAa9HJHPh5oqS5iwnQDLHTXylegyGLW6BM0QcSE3pq5l3pcOUSEg3wqoFKV3xICIf0wj5iERN-Sr6GzIxpwi491lmUUWdEfjZEa5ZTtxNK9n3HifNHASCWszhIyPxwBr2Nn-CQFoDuZeMoNQSU7Nri79VSQ3bz-gyBJd6-6Ujf_Q3PuyLMm8cJvcQLrnZChQsiQhejjeH4KhWnL_exQfiKWu1NqnNeFG1Y354fIWFAT1w3P67SlI4-JM7cbQj9eQk-Xt_hD1-wi6ZuvBMflSu4YUdFGMPkHT9Wl9CbzuTq4P1ENq0lY69sC9zMPwnyHt-9QFzs2qk1egjhlJjBD3h4AUdk2mBKF-H2-zlyVbVd5ei2YB89B2nbV76RLSjZa_wb0u1wJcknVoii7H65l2VR_WR17FTvZyivwVG5M6XN6BcQgkTo6ALhGA64AM-cmafKznUJJqzqBiAOHrFGSGmXzWcNKpCjHv=w483-h644-no

As I was eating my first and second plate of desserts, I realized that the skies had opened up and it started to POUR. The entire park was scrambling to get out! I heard a lot of squishy shoes, the rustling of ponchos, and a lot of exasperated voices. But that wasn't coming from the dessert party because me and all 18 of us were literally feeling...Happily. Ever. After. #seeyadontwannabeya
:wave2:

So we all sat there and enjoyed our desserts while there was mayhem outside. It could not have been better timing for us.

There were ice cream sundaes too:

JdURxBnDxOzSDMmC0odcBhqaFTT1p_VQeoeyj9vmvxNkOboi3p2kjQm_c8qbzNiYaaliWpgUQ4P-lAIJHpSQmm31ghgrlTAjIh-vhDOpMo4iQ0AWFZo_SR2Za9u-gQIwvySGKP81_VOjy62XCvLYXvhv1KZJQfTPHhlDywYQ1jkycWSO338V6mMSQTDlFtM83hZa7iq-WDb_09qFiC9bbYlmLmBepoWEelV7YDHqL_QcAF7eY6BMs9sT5VWFxSbClQNGA2HSFrH0-1JaI8UZFnufV1w2zvkFT1PRqSXc64009FcJkSkLeSaCmplruisr73lLjYoStDNPfq24F5D8UnK_GWz2LnT8spMyL8i9jYCiNEqKNBxPoceF2IO2vlRrN6APWLWGAQ7lkD3iRIDgQwJKRqBnF9vGcEyqjHw8gW1rIDTZ_mfparoJoEQ9sjhclJW6OTJuBXVtRKdWl71qTXEfIqQGqvuC_J5e2GFB3Hm9lsN5Nc3-kj_vfWTlpWamu9iwF2v-9QCrYjFjTjHDgucLh8oav16d44SK_vglyGHtjkR1mZv5Z1BMJpkS_Lh_LPLLa5s8JyMV4HtGRVP8Ys5WIIoACCDj_CCeCHHL=w483-h644-no
l9AgzpjnUMT5fwYfyZJ_mueaTiZ-Uy_-ixvR5pDFR6Y98On30hOh5JTt6ps8t-U4Chs2ZBLR5Ao_kpwebcmUE9odjOGuHtl-CpqHRMrd0NzftsKMVD37l1QcqEw4S1mU2-24niMhs9_QU58xJZTo3V_toaxkjszA58wJVMgBB8Ieye4RLdyUcgy5miglCVnH9hE0MGmbHRh-dLldkhAMlaNDCzQ8oZXFTHXpmvUyJJuHd8G0QQaL4tPMhxLR4CZ3vKd885G7OxHz2Sn_dSyFgGAo2-TGq3cl_zCMx_QachwMYdPe4Ed8eQj0sD0DJ5XBNkmqQQ8MbZOwg_Nx6xLTfXxqwy_0j0O4WGHvB2o3TGK72e6Y1EpCj13y6HgCBB7fFUDKl8TvOTzQFrhOfVfVngC26-0FcmImJ37dJLTxorBgMo-cxvqXHaenQvYhELcz3eviZb68FEy18nONPz078UHn7U-XjiE2-qFbhmcgA3PMO1rYPsvXUqiK5QF9xRUQzMbQRxu6nqviKyhRvyiTtQodmhQONQNfyIW4SfVaJZ3BOoVMwqEUKk4BNYjkOSYKaWcmeKrs1dFQAVIs86bIDeEbVZ60F3JH5jSNty-N=w483-h644-no

When I went up for Sticky Toffee Pudding, I asked for a tiny amount of ice cream, but since they were food pushers, I ended up with a Spaceship Earth sized scoop.

tXC0kvjBX2cbQ97r9oL12Jod07mKFWZ5aQyhcMCdbL2E4sn31GyZfCVFz4EDOi9d9QnGGhKUwzw2ySdYfGCiq7Ap4NZYBt3WxclSdgHEYiWfJ732IkuSbHXvgTZ_He6xSot2BjA2D_YpoZt5NL6J9JDmqQDJrq0LA0mqGy6PuB_unmnzkHe3YKNaUU-VCfYsbFnRY9whb3z8tgmlgR3_011ug0a6CiRBqPyR19usbgvacttKhLuuqZlJ3ExcGlhwFhVwJg34HBEXypAIQV1PZkK3p-1bpC48MN5zTqQWNCr3hx4MG4tSK8l575BxGwY8O8h4ONoLPqNVFSIUHZxrqjafDdUUM4wQ376NxE0ypaX2CelwyVawBOxJJk9pWMaW5l5l5eLkhYSGVHTuRPiAteVu1BbiCC3hh-lK3d9snu28fpAUBd52kuGuX1-0NSaMX6XFlPkgnam-W7hpSOrLOdb3FT5nHTMS_FiYcNbYMJF57Rr1OWe_no6hEePlMCXvSwtG1KTOzz-7PQ5yWOpRkGBFnI4px-56K0_YuTqY9zdnbKYVAMT3GmKZBYJ75Vt6jgu783UoPzvnbD1oRmq-npuBiQCoDJR9xoqx6BiO=w483-h644-no
KWF11_Fzy8R-Vj4ECICfZ9M1Bc4iME0A1yvCxMXQorGnmntjDZ0GKBzOkZJVoQEDLAra8K8DV3Y_dzCnzFZANqI8f2O9BfrQKwPq_k7Ih8j1V25YPSWBwGGT6gvDMMYhsOLPKJZFSko8XqhCApSY5xhGZJbn25L_8lqlQwAXgmgTMaWZFz7paJXcAdQn-AIy7O04V-yrkHqmBypHSELjqXlCYR3oWMiuwFQmCJXbTGrraivBM1xdBTXSklrkWUG46dF65-ui8VsA5T8oUdARjlfLdWl8frqcxFdQP1Yw0HZ3Bi9qgmCI_HAlKeqRiofGqpEWnV_4OGoKjuiuSTRebCa_lG9c9DS6eKNn3xzV0mZDv2UuRXmeSVZZJ8P0nrj2ENGRjBExVQx6j5RTTyRkolNwClpR3FwdBCxZCzUooh_MDcw-MV8h7BTE6o_uEhyiDlq0CccKFBwyR3HTIp04mr3KkIxfjgx9BowRz3deL28HXoZ73zX2kYDnEN1XDpIdHrgFNc6qL_O2cRLa9r_xOyDQusIvB-0MpD7_UAubP_o4KYjxC5Mu-8ybKVOrdD2UryhZidTjQYUIOWLizgtdJWJP1FGopjmLouTHGTmh=w483-h644-no

I piled on more stuff too because the toffee pudding looked lonely. I liked the intricately painted chocolate decal on the red velvet HEA cupcake.

9UhAGXssZD2tMfbLMFw7gtA9YXIO1G_ktTn_ZUYlzKFQuER1tH_EJVAyGWxngrrUItdw4TG_enPwrrJaHmRbiyk475YWcCHGi9UyiLt6tIHztdMFKGTfuxYQ9ZNoAQsQZbdUoK6l41Y3Nl1jpGy0-F4sgVGQGQTUHGP08_NVKA0lqRDJhlmGdIdhixlMNOD3qYTKiGDM9aYngHV1Aqlapc6zMHUYJqSe0XH5kaBSl_CE2lAYJ--QoLQbPuQ0u-f5TWlP8NOTm3C-eXuP3IsCrNlW1CivZ7I7fSaH5Gi9xtNz5FIxMUEC1d3012HxzhLRitzk6lIgXA7Rd9xQ-JCrcs5qKgK5bLSlG_4Rsg8PyyioE_Wn9EeUNLeeHefD7e4m86g4xXbALQGJR_dpBETbM2L46JtYCWE2YpZZldHOLKrBaCaDR6iMZxUcAvZSyIT9dt2KE3FY9uijUZ5i3uzMKrz_muNxov9v7Yg5-poc64C2vFwCTsAXHq5PMeFi6NhDRsl5JYRkGSuc5y49P-NhNjJqckpzFBtQlJTPTA0O0x7I9EiCdIlvd7Xp3IBTAmYxvlYMmbfVNZCoeqbVH2hpprP9-8OG9u098dF2XUOa=w483-h644-no
rB0Mmu0ek2OZnfJ0sSC5PvvN_XPrzzi3vNYjoxXB2fXWWwDUVxcBnbuY3AnFKCsiAwJ2BrvUc5w_CqXUrYXaUN8CDkVOolrxAmwdyQtANk6WZNhJ63H4nsXOpTgFdcKC6R77pIZketyPw7il6hp706gutYZyJ0VU_DvNBJMimqolUWZULaVx6FvN8B-VVwj3x86sQBgJValo26S4DUGyXEk6KiaqTICGKCwcd0Qn8rBKjtYJ5iKnuWpbKyddJq6CHllgQEIPRirOQbavA_juHG6xSdZBNL8zAuwpWIgR1lXXiDcveVS_uDooZhBd72fQ37ieVieiWd3KZ_5nFYNXhYEdbPshybg2mlD6i8mv1TWL19B8dZoNqk_tikoJp0bwySfbn3OHBEsR7cF5fOaavSS3sFhBEnpmMa8D_2gvwBNph0T4YZwqrB-2I0jNm9GvISQ5KI4WsR0ub21ClzUZ5HliUyl4FHR7JDAw2aC7wirCiynBL2dxx-1tHxnqCeHLTPpnZQzzXQQAjCw2NXyxJ9r0aTMDdCGd9IHJOkzeE8kWDXk-iHuqu91lcAXGwZFngykr8yJWjVA2C3QOiOQnwkuU1ew0zSLNxeASmQde=w483-h644-no

The Sticky Toffee pudding was delicious! It was even gooier than I remembered from LTT. They tried to give me more but I just couldn't eat any more!

I went up to the back seating area closer to the castle and saw Once Upon a Time - because I had to take a break from the food. I sat and people watched, put my feet up, and recorded some Vlog too.
Look how much MK had cleared out during the rain! Thankfully the rain was short-lived and it ended maybe 20 minutes after it started.

hXgWpUtHNc2q3U7uPAte7DrB5zJY98I3W3uZzNgSwwduzaElt7JEzfqj-KKlCmfwMNC-Y4XxebOtsIQlMsIwFCYDeE4M-Vw645of-IKQ1D2VxiaNAx7XSIoX3arwW5bSzcP5nPsqGS-k3MC7twO-_j-fgAWAzDVA63aeWlmyh4LL047gA_4O9AMSV9DV4MicBwvgWk9H2zb2RcVh8BqHVN8EDCoAHdSZmAj9PP-ybt0_QTL5rq3MoJtw1PtH9P7t2y-_CAYIpj7aH6SAg_dfayMzfqZyNHNA-LssFk1Rm50tuRG5XKnMEEb01uzYZqyA868TcdlZZ19R4IlyjUlELAw4feyd7cxw2TtXP69Ee7tpj8svTZnhusQC-9KePjglTn2P2KWVUAI3442sB0lCQKcjzZy3OCmcxPqGdlnJUxQd8jFznJeX0yY0qrzDNnllwTkHHle5f2tMiRhmAYGBS0BeYUs03N9qEyWkJQTLJWhQED1BLO0x-FUOZKJXzHnQGjP64tMRxwPwHsLPnfGAJibQzDsEn2SGH9s2xe-yyK0FzAU0wU4vWcbFogfx89tpAP2KhIKU_fCXYth_PYQ4PGl34rwqXsybdWfgv9qM=w483-h644-no

So um, by the time the night was over I may have had 5 plates of food...:ssst:

yupiJtTy6nWMo-jO3lu_90CuIh5hySm-hxf1lk4Q6WjKk1gDjbvegKMqRWP3HWXi4IPSn5DG4_N7A9lkFneCCVm7HIv9MryZhIle9JCFICXJErk1YpMn9_elFm0QjoXWbAxRzKb6J50WfqwHRonVAsyckRSQQfHmD3QrwAF4BFJ4B4WHTK06dUmTRtJl6FMkf9jX9PFq1U3PCmw7PZClzLHXJECgstFfCVAa8QwGUbKkS5CdPy9h1hSp7hUvtVSB6_j7ZSKozqC4GooK0hELzWKDaiOVAs2EYxT66Ex4PrngEAOZvppr0-5ucKZEUmpQ0ok69k_11w-EfU_9F6By0aesfLhE99BDO_QXgU0CbMrHqPVz8UTF7pOztER-6H0niIiyPzaOZAdej8qgB_61kC1cV1JWLR-wOBhBs1WjDuNjIC4-3o0s0Pt6ntdLV7JioY2ax9Ywg9Nc9FeotYsmjrjRNjd_xYBk4Rzx5KyQJFUSA6HGtkuKi8JKnpQeyy_cwm4xyw1sQ0wPa4nKgH44l_7xiAhE0DDywYeQmS67AnqIWfJX0mWakfIbu63q33E_uJUFws0gnMjwd3clxr7NpzcJt24FkNT11GNH1FIx=w483-h644-no

I'd like to title this picture "The Aftermath"

:littleangel::littleangel::littleangel:

After maybe 45 minutes I couldn't eat anymore and started to wind down and get ready to leave. I was one of the last people to leave! Many just ate and left within 30 minutes.
I took some egg rolls and a few bottles of water back with me because the CMs were practically begging me to take more food. Sure twist my arm even more. :laughing:

As I excited the Tomorrowland Terrace, I was greeted by an empty hub area.

:wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard:

It was magical, truly magical...to have no one around the castle area! It was, as if, "for the first time in FOREVER", that I felt like the only one in Magic Kingdom. :cloud9:

I had to capture this moment with a series of pictures!

neGyYVori2HikWXWVh9BesPimYXbtk66Ms3kja_IV-V-7bAtoN6cQIx2EpC0Le53uLQxiVjoO-WLIvrqQiFZQd86FXh-GGd25iToa4SAS7Xr_wDA31FtUAisTG9GlTOcAC6PaTwCK5AAMTgREUUjsCOu0J7KaOCirYZAZf3R0G1-FURwVRVjrAEeJ7-bR23YQnPLjuDgltXVxxP-BuMTk1FPVtcOaSylC1twl5h4vCuZXp91n0ZwPZgGl6XM6YR1-V7kCVnQY45z8wel33WlLNssdfoUg08NoF_X6yzbiW00fG4X8z-XLwo0FrNAAOrTSLbf83vLPazMb0_BtKtGHYDe7pdCBytL7naN6y6kDgDPt3FHRYWp_qz9ESjzAGKbGP0prk2GgAG7juEswJZs18gjNbpirwUIH7HMVPfJQ8RGadREura1Flo8SKIxYSvSDfagx2nhAmp06d3QZjvbSu0tW6nN0siTDSPAuW3-Dz6DzJnkobVFk7hWIQDWTq2RiQFNttZP_j5JPs9w02dbaSu3OqhnULVMTz3ltgKRNlSGIcZZULnA3N-D76p3U5lkKkROrmRsY4rjSOjfhO6Mtu03c8M6BAoqeqiApOQw=w483-h644-no
-TOMFMaqN-Qh59P0MTEfnUltdhZ1VwGn_-QXb4e3g8OzluVANMSHlFh_iigNo9o00OKVZhfgWDbVoJRzVI4siFaL6IEbCdHpNS7lBR42nDwFJoSkketnI6B2d39sV2mqWTeH9Oep8SdjgM1xIJI0hvDRI7j9sOn1lUnfgm_zLye6cl1g9ucdIb7y6AkSt2uZrle3wIc9l7wy5W5D7wrFd40f7Pj3ZqBvXzMbBoe3xz3OZ7yizm43nV6Uda382bAFp0V5JWkSHh3WV0Qrn-Vz9AFN9e3ysFw7NurX4YD56Po_X-RjxZJkkAhHm8-cLFJNC87m4moSuEC2yLEZtc7l79frU-83zZkrQ5pp1b-m9eQ0gmEkntX4lFVztEA1nHd77X25EUX_vgO3GgSr37EtTxNY3rRTY_UC5K1qgTgdf9_PD-a6wBovh2MbbvCtGFx7Jlqnpv8NL7TZBigLNcBpoRAHDw0y0EyPTicuubi-Vm_T9kxJDQWU8UG62ktZPGlYqfjiVl2E3xXazshwISnRqjU9-VkwpSJQmsKGnx0edvREJXVwEsdpGLTp0C_Ec3p703EKYppVje2XGfemVlyMpSeGwWniI2SyNgYfc9Es=w483-h644-no

PHZI1Gr3j2SsiR3sBIDc6bH-gEdMleFPcrlgVX0dxb_0yDRjCVJf5RZyj1oLCkJ6CvESEDZA7yQKdBYpO8F24Ric8lLXuZOzz7QMYnLeRgSNLcNylDeeJ8l3jJZoQQbIzXC9E4apqjEU0MXdmbHHFrOw1oPSUaOHuoVsAxv6SmW2BD9j5QgKMVnEmLh7d9_T7-oJSrsfKrGNbLuozfbItdyuJerxZ_YhrLMH8YfPmhURWaGb2KV0fljP4nybqsg0gvMcDvzqgoDFVQmbCcm-aJaG_0THtt_2Tc3o5JgC3i8hVErgwpyCGDG9GUxLjbaxs-ML4oFdksgkm0ZlnGHboBsdqS_xABKadedKtllIAn6vgSTYIhkA8iE2eM-iNYkBu5EgpTKpiwgHxVIxi0V14fGY_CC-YzWGu3-MmnMAwZu2Aq3VsqzYzZVa9qAxuUYGYbi8-nOz6zlQDNUJyxZWe05H7HKd7kLXQ112vppjBLbvKszi5__4bwmSU-XdMrP0funKnc8kpvGKSFChTzVimturXRoeI5Z-Ss22VAHBUuscRGo-GorDEOA7WnbW0Fvj6trYMA03hE_XhTNcJsQnD4Qybi1iKEwG9n0O3Ft1=w484-h644-no
a_DNyAiTYwDCpN1h4HPCReEfpshjbadt2TZD3DJNS6mcoAQfO7x59vmvY9jmhVO0Yt-Ejun5DFWIDkBjDDufD4-LN_1GTO6tidpS_g4_H-W3hMl_MZpbNKDSTHUXz0R84if5VEg5tEqJOfalZT-PqgsB57RDLcvGwg4XQEXNydGRXvkCP4AKy_dt4YBbLe4YsJebW9voe_LJynfj-2Wi0PJIujjW90AA21ghCMi8KLnLYFgDo4iNdJHehazAiHr1b5iHP6bw6poG-OTPz4W4jnslRuvRtEAbXloMZNd2qlOLm4Lw2IiMPf-4w60pQAN0kf8d2SsNKYjntCBasb5mLGV4YqZG76brojMahxFb587eCtmzHk6C_vz9KJRF-Bl-y_wtixbkf5Fssy27jQ4GmwgfwtRxzfrNPtUbqTIii04pJ5iLCYQXJJ7GoU7ZRrwL8NyG_LewG8CA-9kw33XByGhn0um5rCPCwwQhf93pHxXoIAHSxgsd9NogspLrYIohGuVfU6Hr3dlXyNXWCyKeD9lRdvYyHj3OOhQ6FwCe86D_buP5_HFMiDyZTZ8DzlLndRG0gq5APamY4MRcUHTkajwv8wwRvzXfittuWL--=w484-h644-no

I had the castle in the palm of my hand!

yiJyIn5HEkwjod5qR0xNn1W9hhLaTYwqAhk1ZEiM84pVyrNey27YCGq5HOxY8hF91Md9nMCicS-iSIG3wgQbUb5taMatV_WMjvQauYv0j3sibgmHj_souvdRtjvhTsAwRdSX7QP0EasPx-MXqzXVQZFiVbJUtE1_CpLzny6tosOXQDJQhxY6yp8m9YiioUh16EXJI4XZkw3m7vPQ5EJnMbvFhuCbadDrbAAhlFL6n0FPs58oYLb6Jh1SIHTqL02OuNS6kztMpeCJaVzoVVEygbwzNA8l-TDZGDWRLpJIjyOH-sP58HWQ7TTUxbkWer8Egkikpkb4WhYHC2Q-gSfE_FtSsvkUEq_k6SppojWl7YexABodhwSNApRBbMm5Q8r4bg-T8y8U2Bsmcn9_jqN884WZjo1ZFfyu8FpjTO9NR-L0h5LScvxLKSR-kiXTjbcIrEmV-hrB-0Do4QrW_veoN-fJSW80-PGqqdeOKBKlZqMCyqIBYIUEYnfYK-ncsmg2Q7Lx1_IkTQJGCe-X7y6C-X3kPWPvFVTPGHd_G00DrJJBUyOUT_AyyT60G1JfcM4WUM6anLmN5N-njEej5mY-n1zThuyCjXsNJRoCeurV=w484-h644-no
zaJIE6MEnASRGmdcM3lx97IlvFlG20oWjPU81HrYUIctzbvUk9zxK-DM68zItyHeTbWMEoHRTng6N5LkivNZpKhgmfXdrrZFRIStHJO9L6PL9Kx2qrwY4dN5DQVgbZmv3qu0iabiOiOLy_eWwL5MxAIMMvshFAUKkXQPR3HNoRRCssxM44OOLc2TvSoC_hv9InWZgh7TKVqk2Sd3TOFi7n6iia8DbyppywTRnGmT0IMfc6AtfzqDocN6O-5F2mCJTd3-HbF509Kkegdno8lQXX_cJcUHCaG9Lp9v839WrlcFFzh2ILnwlZzmPPjeS9oANoch_Olm_R3gOBc2xqg71ZHiJ5QbPSDGmK_t1e9Lw8_e9xp0e7afVvlEdjf6HiXSKI2fjYsa7ANKR4hFoh285APKhU5G0P5zj6SO1zUsEYvU3ChubMUvAZu7zywuA9sis6VlpbIRrMK1ZSEK12KY-ShlcJGB7wjL_CkOH1MvNltRLU_OAdCCGuBbtK82CNncQ_TyQLy35vSQq-dDv7Fk8x1w8dIXaV21G5DBq2-oiQGH26jYtxjgqXDz9p9TI5k1baj0rTNLiycE4WWrYls92mmnTyYb5xwWTv9QeTWY=w484-h644-no

I could not have been happier at that moment! :love:

As I headed down Main Street was where I saw most of the stragglers since the stores were still open. However, it was nothing like your usual park crowds and there was still plenty of space.
I caught The Kiss Goodnight which was really nice as I headed out of the park.

1RZ7n2IkYnubmmAQY40fRyRUxUoRUICIOBwDGbcQvCtExQa2qBMtAdqY13SkOah7GGQRAn2U8pRHLxa1oGetenDN6E-nWIwH5-Ex9hZKBtNtR1-sgHRoAarCNs8TIYq2CCoYbJ0gCcMLQNmKcw9aKX2GlyN3aVeQC148V6oWbhKdAdaqaI91Djb_E8VzhNYXx7W_guDU-Ua8JxT6MMtVqs5SuXgKsnWsxEqry4xfNJSaR8DSKpl1RF7tu2UwDjfjmmJenQYs0ANmn1B4XlWLIMfcyC2uY1ot-PhWJc9dkUuErmDtjIU83F7R8IRMVKi_4JRICGUOmsFCEOdY6zI6D4psfZ7dVvYOuvDCmGb3bUzBSKoK4La-bAMIwRUBj0uEnzUAT0h_Z4Btzah7BntrwEzkSo6ujYYTXspPzF1jqzcUoNfEtS0mDpnTK3jtVO0KL2dKpC9dqlSQ7HSdiFwTds9sLOp-ySa5w34M-LmFvBd7IdPDLU0dLhtfQ5zMfo9GxijPU_r3Ob4huBjD19crAiNtwEfFDxwpigusrKOkVcmfOynzUDyhiuuCyyvNyo8FEuy-Xxb3nQ7a6WLT2WGY2DNYmjpO3teaLiMTjSvp=w484-h644-no
y_t6HSb6k-FTyBvZv74SCpm4C07PdvBkeINOc8M_tnT3GgWkL_mIVwJ9xSM6eqFxfA2wCjzNdS1vITWyWQ_NazFUBOndcKxzoNyADaq3BjWPRAnROBx9lnXMNz-lt1su2xwWIkX-MOm4McQRJBhCAXytr5uUFdrSsbpFet3Pn6FCRKndrchxNL0dDouxk5h7EQxB3HwQZScjXY6d4tiWSwVR1Gg49dg8zplJyFJm4tpA3KRWncEOFUaKHLqZNHVKHaiuwcREpjuj8P8reUIYcaTKoT3uMeDukzS9IhLQ3_cvdkvxJZHN2xRh0bsPfeHDKlIfk6nz_WdSSSf_QNddZWsK8frcWg7p6kyk7aVAuHGO6DwaMKRwtv9CY8T_V0_fmw_IvRAUBZTeShk1lfCdHAm0haT69OuwnFCwLFq3KYCM_GiESzSgNlLaPG3IIXeaHfrbqjjLGOrNBJcd9oazADmHBcE3s8D4QLF55JU41uHA1xOJMJJGKDykFLILBY7ks2fMkjcD6KRrrwaMevioNtTBuuWH6nxojumsKT30_XE7evspXb4c0rgFPB0Q1krwoaRGQOFWhP-bVX6YNJZBYp1IiEOicHP58_UozLHj=w483-h644-no

I will have more video of the evening on the next part of my vlog. I just couldn't fit it all into the last video so I decided to end it right after HEA.

So suffice to say, I HIGHLY recommend the AFTER fireworks dessert party. I just felt so relaxed, and everyone was in a good mood, there was plenty of food and space (although it may be more crowded now that word as gotten out), but I would only do this party on a night where the park closes before or right after the fireworks, because otherwise you'd won't get nearly an empty park as this. I wouldn't do this on an evening EMH night; after fireworks is usually a great time to do the last one or two rides that you couldn't get to that day. But tonight, tonight it was perfect, and I thought it was one of the best things I've ever done at Disney! I wanted to see the fireworks from a good spot but I didn't want to feel rushed. I had many cakes and ate them too. :)

And for the icing on the cake...

When I got to the bus stop for Saratoga Springs, there was a bus right there waiting. :eek:
It was like it was meant to be. I'm not kidding. This never happens and so I had to commemorate with a picture. As proof of course.

XrOZ0V7Jw5wH7MR0vnTnqYsSUHAuMCpnk68PCY5KcpQzgGnRuwbZ9Iy-kRmMVQbYms60JTq5WNgb76Dvw_yhUAN9hdXwuVT0qa7N36oOxi9CcDGwsbF2BSRMMjNY9Crb0XtscEOydF2Bh2ZfiW0trD8fZqa72b5f7mKOasXYZezo9NPcjajze6zhigwfcaP3W7yQrBHIWRZWO2XxAsMRiRXhg79_i9IQWRMLmXUnriF4n5XV1rNPizxW1zYp1Htai3pss9J_MVXaJzb1tJF-xar-aRqVcW8F-CTYyfewkMZpy1_5hkowgh_ydiKjtxbGnAFh6vEblHYFKc7G2k6Jh6yluRS_cD3sOUJVcTL4bU6I_FEMQzKstTxGt2gXW92zM4Ifer-e3ThGnpw8nwKHe82acujDh_zEvFTSkcHqzQQpU5m0rDlwDMPW1XJ0usnY_AFsQo_uAGExYhFZz6XzY1sqvnmxKU4Y7gZBSnKkMC995m26X7jZKvJOAWI-Jjyq5ZTTo1ewDYBv0hWv0v-Cr8_1qn4E0V9cnpd9GmWd-ZY9bzoUi0h2o1ho7znKYE4F1hWSdt4tHyMLO9IDOvrEfgKPs8t_sbZT-_0bPzxM=w484-h644-no

I did indeed have the best time tonight.

Sadly it was my last night before leaving tomorrow, but I finally get to have a DISmeet, I do maybe 2 rides, I visit "home" and eat many things including my favorite quick service in all the parks...
My last solo day coming up!

Last edited:
Yay! I'm so excited for this dessert party. It sounds perfect! Even if it's more popular next month, not fighting to get your food and make it to a viewing area on time sounds fabulous! Also glad they have sticky toffee pudding because I made Zack share with me last September and he didn't like it :confused3 And Pog juice because we haven't tried it yet!

So um, by the time the night was over I may have had 5 plates of food
You were doing it right! Plus they weren't like BIG plates :rotfl:

I had the castle in the palm of my hand!
That is amazing to have the whole hub to yourself like that :cloud9:

I caught The Kiss Goodnight which was really nice as I headed out of the park
Haven't seen that in forever! I'm not able to hang like I used to on my commando trips:laughing:

Okay so for some reason it put my quotes into the wrong part of the post but... point's the same overall...

I so did NOT need this temptation Su-Lynn! Sticky toffee pudding? Chocolate covered strawberries? MACARONS?! Not to mention all those great savory options. And a make your own s'mores bar?! :love: I'm going to have a hard time not booking this one.

I love that show, and it never ceases to give me chills or tears, or a combination of both...:)

THIS is why I booked the party. After two trips where I had to settle for seeing it far away, i'm ready for my good view! HEA is beautiful and Youtube is great and everything, but I need to see it closer than the end of main street or on the poly beach (my previous viewing locations).

A completely EMPTY dessert party! :cool1:

Ok, I know this won't be the case on our night (new year's day), but a girl can dream. That is awesome!!

Now why don't they just have a Dole Whip machine here?

I would be in for that for sure!

There was a S'mores bar where someone will create them "to order" by flash roasting a marshmallow on a stick and you can dip them in the various toppings.

I am very excited about this part and I have no idea why. We have a big built in stone fire pit in our back yard and do s'mores every so often, but they're so messy. I like the idea of someone else making it and me getting less marshmallow all over my hands!

It was even gooier than I remembered from LTT.

:lovestruc i think the addition of the ooey gooey toffee cake was the deciding factor for booking this, aside from the garden view of HEA

As I excited the Tomorrowland Terrace, I was greeted by an empty hub area.

another thing i'm hoping for!! Although I have a sneaking suspicion that park hours will extend and crush that dream.

It was magical, truly magical...to have no one around the castle area! It was, as if, "for the first time in FOREVER", that I felt like the only one in Magic

Aww!! I love that you got to feel that extra magic!! You had a pretty perfect experience at this party, I think it looks worth every penny and then some.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter