Sold!

MinnieMe2

DIS Veteran
I faxed the paperwork for two small contracts we wanted to sell (50 pts. at WLV, 65 at BC, October use year) to the Timeshare Store on a Wed. The next day they called to let us know that both contracts had sold. And today we were notified that they've both closed and the money is on the way. Now we can pay off the contract we kept -- and get the soapstone counters I want in the kitchen!

:cool1:

Congratulations! But I think I'd rather keep the DVC points than have a soapstone countertop.:goodvibes

I hear ya, but life changes. DH's health is absolutely awful now, so we won't be going down like we used to. And with all the additional time at home -- the countertops are going to be great ;) ..........

I hope you enjoy your soapstone counter MinnieMe2! It is important to enjoy your kitchen!!

Congratulations!!! I hope your DH is feeling better soon and enjoy your new kitchen.

Best wishes to you & your DH, hope his health improves :goodvibes

Your soapstone counters sound wonderful ::yes:: ! we've been shopping options recently to do some kitchen remodeling - OUCH :scared1: idk if it's just here in NYC area but prices are $$$$ for granite, quartz counters etc. We're do-it-ourselfers so at least we'll save some $ that way.

I faxed the paperwork for two small contracts we wanted to sell (50 pts. at WLV, 65 at BC, October use year) to the Timeshare Store on a Wed. The next day they called to let us know that both contracts had sold. And today we were notified that they've both closed and the money is on the way. Now we can pay off the contract we kept -- and get the soapstone counters I want in the kitchen!

:cool1:

Thanks for sharing your good news. The Timeshare Store, Inc.® appreciates and happy we were able to assist.

Thank you.
Jason

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter