SOG supplies question

DisneyBrat

DIS Veteran
First timers going to SOG. How expensive to buy cereal,bread, milk,soda's and snacks from the store inside SOG.

Thanks for any help,
Lew

Hi Lew,

We just did this in June. I think for the cereal assortment with 10 small boxes, it was about $3 and 1/2 gallon milk was about $2. One thing that was overpriced is sodas! They were either 1.50 or 2.00 each bottle in the machines AND in the little px store. I would either try to bring some or buy some at Publix or something once you get there. Most other stuff was pretty reasonable in the store. HTH!

the PX sold most things for about the same price you would pay in a typical convience store. Not as bad as a lot of the other places we stoped, but a tad more than buying from a grocery store. Except of course no tax. We bought the bulk at a Target and only bought milk and a few candy/gum items the kids wanted at the PX. They do have reasonable prices on souvineers, autograph books, etc.... They have a bit of everything in an emergency.... but I wouldn't have used them for all the necessities for the stay.

regards

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter