Sock Recommendations

Disneymoon

Mouseketeer
Does anyone have a rec for good moisture wicking socks? I am planning to alternate shoes while at Disney this August... tennis shoes, Croc MaryJanes, and Reef sandals... and I need some good socks to wear with my tennis shoes. I hate the sweaty sock feeling :mad:

Bonus points if the price is low :yay:

Give Target a try. I bought some there that were very comfortable.

I bought some from a sporting goods store. They are running socks (very expensive for socks when I am used to Wal-mart prices) and are thinner on top and have a padded arch for support. They worked out great wearing them on our last WDW trip.

DH is an avid runner and biker and swears by the smartwool socks. It's all he wears now. They are a bit more expensive but last forever. Sometimes you can get good deals through campmor.com or sierratradingpost.com

DH is an avid runner and biker and swears by the smartwool socks. It's all he wears now. They are a bit more expensive but last forever. Sometimes you can get good deals through campmor.com or sierratradingpost.com
My sister and I are both smartwool converts. They are the BEST socks over. I was a Thorlo person for decades, but the Smartwool socks are better.

I have some Fox Racing socks that I absolutely love. They are tight fitting and are slightly thicker in some spots for padding. These are designed for people that race dirt bikes and 4wheelers. I love them in my tennis shoes. I find they also prevent the "folded sock" feeling (for lack of a better term lol). I can't stand to have my socks folded or wrinkled in my shoes in any way. Since these socks are tight, you don't have to worry about that. I don't think they pull sweat away from your feet though.

The diabetic socks are comfy no seams either which always tended to be where I'd end up with blisters. Even with the diabetic socks I still change socks and shoes mid day.

My sister and I are both smartwool converts. They are the BEST socks over. I was a Thorlo person for decades, but the Smartwool socks are better.

Would you mine telling me where you buy them from.

Thanks for the info. They happen to be out of the ones I want at this time, but I will bookmark it and hope to try them out soon.

I would forget about socks and buy CROCS.. They are great in the world.Just my .O2
Have a great time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter