Soarin' Over California for Epcot?

Kevin Stringer

Chat Host
There are reports of a new attraction in Epcot next to the Land pavillion.
Rumour is that it will be a similar ride to Soarin' Over California. I haven't ridden this, but it is supposed to be excellent.
Let's hope it's true.

Kev

It's a neat ride, one of the few good ones at DCA. But a bit short in length. I wonder if they are going to do Soarin over Florida or what, there?

This will be amazing news if it's true. First Mission:Space and then a ride similair to Soarin' over CA - Epcot will be one of the best parks ever !

Soarin' is one of the most amazing rides ever - It would be GREAT if a similair attraction came to Epcot.

:)

Soarin over California is one of the best rides ever, it was brilliant, I LOVED it. :) :) :) It would be great if they got a similar ride in Epcot.

Haven't heard of the ride but any addition to Epcot can only be a good thing!!!

Great news. Epcot's my favourite park and Soarin' is a brilliant attraction.
Tracy:)

That would be a wonderful addition to Epcot. We really loved Soarin' - a unique attraction with wonderfully evocative music (now playing on my laptop!). We loved it every time we rode it (which was very often) during our Disneyland trip this Easter. One of the great things about Soarin' was the single rider line was a great way to beat the very long queue that always built up for the attraction. A bit like Test Track, they always seem to take two or three single riders for each 'flight'.

I just wish they would do a Soarin' Over Europe attraction for DLP!

Regards

Rob

Soarin' is our favorite ride in CA!

Tom and I were wondering what they would have in Floriuda to compete with California -
-- they could indeed have orange groves
-- unfortunately, no snow
-- soarin' over I95??
-- watching a drive by shooting in Miami?
-- man eaten by a alligator?

Whatever they do, I imagine it'll be wonderful!

Aloha,
Lorraine

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter