"So you're looking for a laughing place, eh? We'll show you a laughing place!"

So many . . . . where to start

Well, let's start . . at the beginning - of our trips. First thing is The Riverside Mill. Generally, we arrive at the hotel right around lunch time, so first stop is the mill for lunch, and that is where the "we're in Disney World" feeling starts to set in.

The boat ride from POR to DTD is really the first thing we do in Disney World, and I absolutely love the boat ride, slow and relaxing.

Magic Kingdom, I love to sit and play checkers with my son, either outside the candy shop in Town Square, or on the landing on Tom Sawyer Island.

I could ride Haunted Mansion over and over and over and . . well, I have lol

Epcot, I love to watch the fountain show, and double at night, when it is lit up, amazing! Of course, Illuminations, and really, just the entirety of the World Showcase. It is just such a beautiful place.

Hollywood Studios, Fantasmic, and oddly enough, the preshow time, just looking at all the people there waiting for the show to start.

Animal Kingdom, like to look at the water fountain that was supposed to represent the Beastly Kingdom which was never built. The fountain is overgrown quite a bit, and no longer working, but still very much identifiable. Festival of the Lion King is an amazing show, and the theater is such an intimate setting. I hope that the new building has that same feel to it. Flights of Wonder, one of the birds flew over my head so close that I ducked instinctively, awesome show, love the theater, love how close you are to the animals.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter