So you have a Wii and LOVE it... how old are you?

How old are you ( Wii players )

• Under 20

• 20 - 30

• 30 - 40

• 40 - 50

• 50 - 60

• over 60.

Results are only viewable after voting.

Papa Deuce

<font color="red">BBQ loving, fantasy football pla
anonymous poll coming! LOL!

I "think' my wife kinda wants one but fears looking / acting ridiculous! :laughing:

We are in our 40's and she thinks she is too old to be doing this kind of stuff. We don't own it, but I am going to vote so I can keep track easier.

My boyfriend and I are 25 and 24 respectively. We have no kids. We play it constantly, I browse the internet on it... we play old school games and bought some of the other games like Trauma Center and Zelda. We don't play much of the Sports... but we ADORE our Wii! :) SO SO SO glad we got it!

at my brothers on christmas he had one. Even my father in his 60's was loving the bowling game. Get your wife one as a surprise. The best thing you can do is to disregard ages for things and stay young.

I REALLY want a Wii and I ain't ashamed of it. :rotfl:

I already have a GC, and a Nintendo DS.

BTW, I also 'play' with dolls. :laughing:

DH38 & I - 30ish;) bought this for DD4 & DS5 for Christmas and LOVE it. Although we have just started to use it - we have sports & Zelda - love the interaction end of it. Boxing is a REAL workout for those of us whose most exercise is taking a stroll around the block :rotfl: Although I too was consientious about "looking" foolish, when everyone is participating and getting into the game it is just plain FUN!

My nephew brought his home for Christmas and we played the sports and loved it! I would love to get one and if it ever gets easier to get ahold of one I might do it.

My mom wants one and she is 69. Uh, she's a big kid at heart though. I am sure she'll get one before I do.

DS7 and DS5 got one for Christmas but we all love it. My parents who are 56 and 60 are talking about buying one for their house! We have mostly played bowling and golf. We also have played Cars and Boxing. Santa also brought Happy Feet but it is still in the box.

I am so glad I grabbed extra remotes at Toys R Us so we can all play!

Whenever I see one in a store I'm going to buy it. I'm not a video game fan at all, but this looks SO MUCH FUN!!!

And much better priced than the ps3

Past 40 and DH and I love it! The bowling is great and Zelda is amazing if I can ever pry the controller out of my sons hand. I'm not happy that we have our kids friends over and I have to wait until they leave to get another turn.

I've seen these things, but what does it do? How is it different from the other game systems?

I've seen these things, but what does it do? How is it different from the other game systems?

It has motion sensor in the remote. You really "throw" punches in Boxing. You really "swing" a "sword" when playing Zelda..... You really "throw" a touchdown in Madden.....

I will be 42 on my B-day in Feb and video games are my guilty pleasure. I picked up a Wii for our family on release day. We are loving it. It is so much fun! I also have a PSP and DS lite for myself and the girls have a GC and GB Adv.

We love our Wii! We are saying we bought it for our 5 year old but really he had no clue what it was, we really wanted it! We all love it! Our favorite part so far is doing our wii age everyday. Its fun to see if we can get younger! I really stunk the first day and my age for 67!

We also downloaded super mario brothers and are in heaven playing a game from our childhood!

Well, I hope you don't mind, but I voted (30-40 year range) even though I don't actually have it YET, but I will by February. (Of course, though it is for my nine year old son:rotfl: )
What is amazing to me is the amount of love this machine is getting, not by the hardcore videogameaholics, but by the every day mom and pop who have never before cared less about video games.
I grew up with video games (pong, atari, intellivision, Colecovision, Commodore 64, Nintendo, Super Nintendo, PC, and now Gamboy Advance and Game Cube), but I have never been so restless to get a system like I am about the Wii. In fact about the only ones not excited about this new machine are Sony and Microsoft, as they see their share of the video game market keep dropping and dropping.

42 here....heck, if you are a gamer you have to get this system. It is flipping cool.

It is like a science fiction movie...finally, the virual meets the gamers.

Playing Zelda, btw....

I am 25 and my boyfriend is 29 we don't have a wii yet but we have a few wii games already!

Tell her she is never too old. John is 41 and he loves playing video games. Yes he bought the Wii and the new Zelda game. (Zelda is his favorite)

We are in our 40's and she thinks she is too old to be doing this kind of stuff. We don't own it, but I am going to vote so I can keep track easier.

I'm 31 and DH is 35, we don't have any kids and we have a Wii and love it! I couldn't wait to get home from SIL's today to download and play Super Mario Brothers!
We have lots of fun with Sports, esp bowling & tennis. I think that Zelda is my favorite game. I really like how intuitive the controls are, you don't have to be a super gaming whiz and know how to push all of those knobs and buttons like on PS2 controllers.
You should totally get it for her & tell her not to mind looking like a dork while she's playing! :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!