So you can make reservations 60 days..

Disneyland1084

OH PLEASE SOMEBODY TELL ME!
in advance. Assuming I'll be able to go the first week of August, what time do the days become available? Say I go on August 2nd. Exactly 60 days before would that date be available at midnight?

The calendar updates around midnight to show the next day, but reservations are not available to make until morning.

August 2 will be available for you to book starting June 3 if the residency restriction has been dropped for making reservations.

I've found that reservations become available sometime between 6:20 and 6:45 each morning. I looked on May 5th at 6:20, and July 4th hadn't opened up, yet. When I checked at 6:50, it was available.

Hi - I don't want to screw up. If I want to book July 29th, what morning will that date open up? Thanks!

I've found that reservations become available sometime between 6:20 and 6:45 each morning. I looked on May 5th at 6:20, and July 4th hadn't opened up, yet. When I checked at 6:50, it was available.

Pacific Time?

And just to be clear, this is only for California residents, right? Us out-of-staters won't be able to book anything until (hopefully) June 15?

We don't know officially when oos can make reservations yet, but yes. At this time only California residents can make reservations. And yes, June 15 is the rumored date. But I would pay attention to these boards for what ends up happening.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter