So who watched The Falcon and The Winter Soldier?

Marek Zyskowski

Unsophisticated traveler from Northern Highlands
So who watched the new Marvel series. Not sure what format this show will fit. I thought it would be like a buddy show but I am ready to be surprised.

I watched it tonight. It was very cinematic and must have cost a fortune. It was quite good, if a little tropey. It was deffinitely exciting though and I can't wait to see what otehr characters or easter eggs show up.

I stayed up until midnight Pacific Time to watch it. Looked really expensive to make. Took me a while to figure out all the twists.

They did have far more extensive sequences since they were only concentrating on two characters.

I saw the beginning of Captain America And The Winter Soldier this morning and it looked impressive but it had a lot of fighting scenes and seemed very out of place. I think Disney+ is gonna try to make this show the second popular show next to The Mandalorian and since Captain America is very popular this show may be a hit with Marvel fans. I would've seen the whole episode but I had to eat breakfast

I stayed up until midnight Pacific Time to watch it. Looked really expensive to make. Took me a while to figure out all the twists.

They did have far more extensive sequences since they were only concentrating on two characters.

Oh man, the canyon fight was probably the budget for most show's full seasons!

Oh man, the canyon fight was probably the budget for most show's full seasons!

It is reported to have a $25 million dollar budget per episode. At six episodes, that’s a huge budget. From the start, they said this would feel like watching six one hour movies.

As for the first episode, I loved it. I’ve been wondering about life after the Blip and I’m impressed that they are looking at this from a sociopolítical standpoint. The ramifications of bringing billions of people back to the planet after five years is mind boggling. While people are undoubtedly happy to have loved ones returned to them, the economic implications can’t be ignored.

I also liked seeing Bucky try to adjust to life after so many years of turmoil. Like Steve Rogers, he is a man out of time, but unlike Steve, he’s been through so much more. The demons he’s battling are unimaginable. Seeing him try to make amends for things that weren’t really his fault is heartbreaking. I hope he can find that peace he is seeking.

Loved it. Loved the storylines, about dealing with all the after-effects, good and bad, after the return of half the folks on the planet. Both storylines were very interesting. what a sad reality Bucky is dealing with.
Being from South Louisiana, loved the setting in Delacroix. Looking very forward to more of this. While I enjoyed WandaVision, so far, I like this a lot better.

I enjoyed this program so much. Than again I will watch anything with Anthony Mackie and Sebastian Stan. Can't wait for the next episode

I completely agree with this statement!!! 😍 Totally going to continue watching, (for the wrong reasons), but I swear that wasn’t why I started!!!! 😂

I loved it!! I was amazed at how expensive it all looks. I'm excited to see what comes next!!

Marvel is really doing so well on their TV shows so far. Makes me really excited for Loki as well (and I am not a huge Loki fan, but then again, I wasn't a huge Vision fan before WandaVision :rotfl:)

It is reported to have a $25 million dollar budget per episode. At six episodes, that’s a huge budget. From the start, they said this would feel like watching six one hour movies.

As for the first episode, I loved it. I’ve been wondering about life after the Blip and I’m impressed that they are looking at this from a sociopolítical standpoint. The ramifications of bringing billions of people back to the planet after five years is mind boggling. While people are undoubtedly happy to have loved ones returned to them, the economic implications can’t be ignored.

I also liked seeing Bucky try to adjust to life after so many years of turmoil. Like Steve Rogers, he is a man out of time, but unlike Steve, he’s been through so much more. The demons he’s battling are unimaginable. Seeing him try to make amends for things that weren’t really his fault is heartbreaking. I hope he can find that peace he is seeking.
That is an insane budget!!! Def felt like we were watching a movie during the canyon scene.

While I enjoyed WandaVision, hubby had to convince me to watch this tonight. WV was good but not Mandolorian good. F&WS had me hooked pretty quickly. Their storylines really pull at your heartstrings and I want to learn more. Very few shows I watch one week at a time these days. This one is worth the wait!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter