So who wants to see pictures of Michelle falling off the bannana boat

Raul,
How could you exploit my pain! Thank God everyone was too busy HANGING ON FOR DEAR LIFE to snap any pictures of my near death experience. Just you wait until November. Donna & I are going to FORCE you to go on that ride with the psycho Jet ski driver from hell in 4-5 foot waves and a storm coming in!! I want to see them TRY to haul your Cuban butt back onto that boat when you fall off. Your Speedo will be around your ankles!!! Gee, do I still sound angry and bitter?

Michelle

I would never want to see something as tramatic as that. ;) It's just amazing that she will still talk to you for even suggesting such a thing. ;) You really should be ashamed of yourself. ;)

Ok enough sucking up, bring on the pics...;)

I saw it live...or rather the aftermath...

Lady Michelle, I am sorry to hear you are suffering with PTBBS. As soon as the Realm gets a Royal Shrink, I promise you free lifetime sessions until your PTBBS subsides. Hopefully that will be before the May cruise as I am looking forward to another banana boat ride!!

:) :)

Ed,
Tell the truth now, her falling off was not that funny. Watching her get back on.....now THAT was funny.
Sorry Michelle, Ed made me write that.
None of us saw her fall off, she calmly said I am going to fall off, and the next thing we knew the psyco boat driver was turning around.
She had the whistle, and she never blew it. I think she enjoyed her little dip in the big blue ocean.
My hands still cramp when I think about that trip. I never held anything that tight.....ok Ed get your mind out of the gutter.....
I wish I could be there to see Ed take the big yellow tumble. Make sure he sits in the back and the waves are HIGH. Better still, wait till the May cruise when I can go and we can all videotape him flying in the air. Peggie

I offer myself as official banana boat photographer..and I would love to be the one to take the photo of Raul (Ed) flying off the end of the boat in his speedos..and of course the rescue pics..now we have to make sure that we only have 1 psyco driving the jet ski...no helper allowed..

And pics of his speedos around his ankles..I am in hysterics as I picture this...Oh yes this has to be MY job

Michelle,
I feel for your pain!!!:(

I also had a bad experience with a bannana boat....And the boat driver from.....well let's just say he assured us that all will fall off many, many times.

:( :(

Connie

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter