So who is going to try to get Miley Cyrus tickets??

WARNING!!
I would not spend the money on this tour if your kids are expecting a "Hannah" type show. Miley is looking to change her image and Metrostation opening the show definately proves this. My DD is 10 and is more into Paramore and Pink so this show will be perfect for her, but I'm afraid younger kids will be overwhelmed or disappointed.

Thank you for this info! I was ready to purchase tickets for my 5yo and then I read this post. I think this tour will be too old for her and she will be expecting to see HM. I would have too if it were not for this post. I think we'll pass this year and hope there is a return of HM!

I took my girls to the last concert and am on the "fence" this morning if they will like it or not since they loved the Hannah Montana show. Anyone know where I could find the description of the show???? Thanks,,

:cool1: I got them!! Floor seats, section A1. Dd is going to be psyched :cool1:
$80 a pop not including fees, it better be one heck of a show.

Congrats!! They don't go on sale here for another 45 minutes, hopefully some good seats come up!

AMESOME SEATS!!!!! I got section 4 row q seats 10 and 9.:goodvibes
I have to hold on to this "secret" until my dd b-day in OCT>

I got 4 seats with the presale code, thinking our friends may want to come with us. My friend just texted me and said his DD decided she has outgrown HM/Miley (she is in 5th grade).

So, now I have 2 extra seats for the Tampa show (section 114, row S, seats 11-10).

I'm just glad I got tickets. I was so stressed out this morning! I even had a dream about this last night...LOL

I got our tickets for the Newark, NJ show that is 1 week before my DD's birthday. Got Section 18. My DD is going to be so excited.

AMESOME SEATS!!!!! I got section 4 row q seats 10 and 9.:goodvibes
I have to hold on to this "secret" until my dd b-day in OCT>

My dd was supposed to be on a class trip today for swimming and outdoor games and she ended up having a high fever last night and this morning so she couldn't go. She has been looking foward to this day for all year and has been so upset about missing it. I felt so bad so I figured this would make up for it. I haven't told her yet, she's sleeping.

What city?:goodvibes

Long Island NY

I got floor seats, 6th row, first four seats on the inside end!!!!:cool1: We are going to see it in Louisville, KY. We are closer to Columbus, OH, but that show is on a school night.

Wish I would have found this thread before I ordered. :scared: I am a little worried that DD and DS won't enjoy the show. She is a big HM fan, but also is a big fan of Miley Cyrus. She knows they entertain differently. We shall see!

Congrats!! They don't go on sale here for another 45 minutes, hopefully some good seats come up!

Our sale started at 10 and at 10:02 I had the tix. I definitely suggest you copy your code so when you start the process you can just paste it :goodvibes

Our sale started at 10 and at 10:02 I had the tix. I definitely suggest you copy your code so when you start the process you can just paste it :goodvibes

That's what I did, too.
Then, at 9:58am or so, I just starting hitting "refresh" every 30 seconds or so. My computer froze up a couple of times, so if you have more than one computer or internet connection, just choose the fastest!
Good luck!

Got our tickets!!! We got 6th row center! With the way the stage is set up, we'll be 6th row from the main stage, 2nd row from the part that comes out into the crowd :woohoo:
Thank you sooooooooo much to the poster who gave me the presale code, I OWE you big time girl ;)

Got our tickets!!! We got 6th row center! With the way the stage is set up, we'll be 6th row from the main stage, 2nd row from the part that comes out into the crowd :woohoo:
Thank you sooooooooo much to the poster who gave me the presale code, I OWE you big time girl ;)

Check, maybe your set up is different than Minneapolis, but here there are 4 rows that are "part of the stage" and than the floor levels start again at row 1.

Check, maybe your set up is different than Minneapolis, but here there are 4 rows that are "part of the stage" and than the floor levels start again at row 1.

I did... Rows 1-4 are in between the stages, 5 and up start at the 2nd stage.

I got seats, was unable to get floor seats but got section 101....So hoping the kids are happy and like seeing the show!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter