• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

So who is going to try to get Miley Cyrus tickets??

Joining her fan club does NOT guarantee you getting tickets. They made that quite clear on the website. It costs like $30 or $40 to join. So i guess it depends on how badly you want to see Miley.

A lot of the concert sites will release presale codes for concerts through their website. So if you don't want to pay $$ for a mileyworld membership you might try googling the arena for your town and signing up for their email newsletters.

i know that the site doesnt guarantee the tickets, but then i think that my daughter will like the other items that come in the fan kit. so i will go ahead and do it.

The tour dates and presale codes are listed on her site..Mileyworld. You have to be a member to access the info. In 2007 we were not able to get tickets when the first went on sale. I then received an email that more seats were available. We were able to get tickets and had great seats. Unfortunately I have to work on 6/8 and will not have access to the internet. I hope there will be some way to get tickets. I haven't told my daughters about the concert yet, but to tell the truth I want to see her myself! I had a great time at the last concert and I enjoy her music.

She will be in Philly on Nov 4th and on Nov 5th at University Park,PA(I'm not sure where that is)

University Park, PA is State College. The main campus of Penn State is "University Park" and the arena there is in "University Park".

I still call it state college.
Good luck to everyone getting tickets! I wish the Jonas Brothers had done it this way.

Lara

I have read there are presale dates for American Express, also. Not sure if this is is a code or just use the card. I need to see if I can find more information.

Laura

My DD16 was shocked to hear Metro Station is the opening act. She is a big fan of theirs and says their music is much more PG13 than Miley/Hannah and some of it would not in her opinion be appropriate for 8/9 year olds. So if you are a more conservative parent, you might want to check their music out before you go. Or go late and just see Miley.

I am so excited to see her coming. I became a member of her fan club hoping to get tickets on Monday, if not, at least I am an American Express card holder, so I will be able to use that and hopefully get tickets on Wednesday!

GOOD LUCK everyone!! I sure hope that it doesn't turn into lots of issues like last time she came!

I have read there are presale dates for American Express, also. Not sure if this is is a code or just use the card. I need to see if I can find more information.

Laura

Laura,

When I did Rod Stewart tickets on the American Express presale a couple months ago, I didn't need a code, you just have to check out using an AM card. Hope that is how it is this time.

K

I will be one of the ones trying to get tickets on Monday. The concert in my area is actually the week before my DD's 7th birthday so I'm hoping to get tickets for her birthday present.

Good luck everyone!:yay:

I sure hope the paperless tickets and limit of 4 tickets ease up the issues of getting them.

I wasn't going to say anything to my DDs just in case we don't get tickets, but they found out...so now I will be in a bind :scared1:

Of course the other times that she is within a driveable distance of our home (like Madison, WI or Chicago) are times when we are on the Disney cruise...so I pretty much have a one location shot!

My DD16 was shocked to hear Metro Station is the opening act. She is a big fan of theirs and says their music is much more PG13 than Miley/Hannah and some of it would not in her opinion be appropriate for 8/9 year olds. So if you are a more conservative parent, you might want to check their music out before you go. Or go late and just see Miley.

Agree! I wasn't too surprised to hear they're the opening act since her brother is in Metro Station but if your child is going to see "Hannah Montana" then you might want to skip the opening act!

Agree! I wasn't too surprised to hear they're the opening act since her brother is in Metro Station but if your child is going to see "Hannah Montana" then you might want to skip the opening act!

VERY interesting...guess I will have to check that out since we will be taking our DDs who are 7 and 4. Guess we can use that time to go buy tee shirts and other souvies!!

INTERESTING, I was just looking for information for Metro Station and Mitchell Musso's brother is also in the band.

I passed last time around because I figured that DS wouldn't want to be seen at her concert, especially with his mom. But he got so mad at me for not trying for tickets. Miley is his first crush. I won't tell him I'm going to try. If I am able to get tickets, the concert will be a week after his birthday. He'll love it!

Yes, I'll be trying Monday to get presale tickets for me, dd, a friend, and her daughter... didn't even try last time she was around. Maybe the issues have been resolved and they will be easier to get! I'll be on the computer Monday morning for sure! :)

Good luck everyone:) We were lucky enough to get tickets last time for the New Orleans concert. I asked dd if she was interested in going again and she said no - she is looking forward to Jonas Brothers in August.

My best advice it to make sure that you go to Ticketmaster and open up an acct with all your updated information. On the day your tickets go on sale make sure you are logged into ticketmaster before the sale starts so that you are ready to go at the exact time tickets go on sale. Always pick best available for tickets and type as fast as you can to get in cue - try not to be too picky for the seats or you may lose out and not get any.

I was able to get floor seats for Miley (16th row) last time and floor seats for Jonas Brothers ( 8th row) coming up in August by doing the above:thumbsup2

We saw her last January, I think that's more than enough for a 6 year old, so we won't be getting tickets for this show.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter