So, Who Is Going, and Did You Go on the 1st One?

WebmasterMaryJo

Techarita
Staff member
Administrator
I went on the first one & am rebooked for the 2010 Podcast Cruise. :wave:

Right now my kids are booked with me, so there will be three in our party.

Repeat Podcast Cruisers
69 DISers so far + family/friends

A.Mickey & aaronmckie
ADP
aGoofyMom
aspen37
Becx N Gav & Gav N Becx
BillM99999
billwald
calypso*a*go-go
camcolt & Peter (she owes me a candy bar ;) - good a reason as any :teeth: )
chickie
crazydisneyman
datadoc5
dis2cruise
Disney Enabler & Merry Mousketeer
Disneybridein2k3
DisneyKevin & John (we weren't sure - glad you confirmed ;), now practice for the Thriller dance)
Dodie
dpuck1998
DVCsince02
Emiel & Yvette
experiment_627
froggy5657 (lucky duck - or is that lucky froggy! :teeth:)
guynwdm
Hpyhiker
jacstangler
jeanigor
kab407
katscradle & 3guysandagal
kimisabella
KimStaR
klam_chowder & Robert (the dancer)
kymickeyfan717
L.E. Ott
Launchpad11B & cocowum
LMO429
Madi100
maiziezoe
Mary Jo (with or without kids)
MenashaCorp & merrypoppins
MinnieGarden & k5jmh
mnra
OKW Lover & OKW Lover2
parrotheadlois & DUHgreg
ragtopday
Renysmom
shellyminnie
spaddy
TheBeadPirate (Lori & Rick)
tickledtink33
tiggerbell
tmli
Tonya2426 (with lightsaber in hand!)
UrsulasShadow (with new roomies?)
weaura
wildeoscar
winotracy
zulemara

First Time Podcast Cruisers
79 DISers so far + family/friends

Alice2020
AllyGirl_79
Annette_VA
Anjiebaby
anonymousegirl
AprilAuroraLily
apurplebrat
bama106
bannermouse
BeamsofLight
bettyann29
bigmoonmullen
bigpapamack
bisabu
BriarRosie
brookelizabeth
CinderellasSister
corky441
deann
disneyholic family
Disneyoverload42
dizneedoll
dwelty
evildiva
farmergirl & Farmboy
fridayfun
Friend_of_Piglet
goofybeagle
GraceLuvsWDW
GrassMaster
hideeh
HillPete
Illini Disney Guy
IWISHFORDISNEY
jen3003
Jennygt
jessrose18
jisom12
Jonereno
Kaler131
kim532
krissy2803
LocustPoint
macman752
mainegal
maroo
mickeywatch33
Mike2023
mikelan6
minie_meese
MinnieVacations
miss missy
MomlvsGoofy
momto2inKC
MonkeyPants
Nanb
NancyIL
PleaseStandClear95
Plutes
Pryncesa
pulp417 & Greenmonster12
Renysmom
SamIAm21
starwood
sunshine girl
SWB
tinkbutt
tlcoke
wdwscout
WebmasterKathy
WhitGB
wildfan1473
Willow1213
YellowMickeyPonchos & Ian
yitbos96bb
zendisney

Status = Might Be Podcast Cruising
5 DISers so far + family/friends

barrbr
brandylouwho
scarlett873 (my best to you on your blessing :goodvibes )
Tissa

Can't make it this next time
5 DISers so far + family/friends

DLBDS
FireDancer
halliesmommy01
hockeymomNS
Marla Hellwig

updated by post 369

Oh, I reeeeeally want to go but:

1 next year is my 25th anny and while hub enjoys the parks, he is far from a Dis fan.

2 our youngest son plays high school/varsity hockey and the team next year is going to Lake Placid and Toronto.....I can't miss that.

I'm thinking that I just need second job!

Went on the first one, and deposited for the second, but we won't really know for awhile if we'll really be able to go...

Our main concern is when China's going to call for our adoption. It's really hard to plan so far in advance right now...especially not knowing when/if China will speed up the process. My heart's telling me that we'll be going to China at some point next year...maybe early 2011. So we'll just have to wait and see! :goodvibes

We're definitely going! We didn't go on the first one, but can't wait to join you all for 2.0! It'll be me, my husband and the kids.

I briefly booked the first Podcast cruise, then cancelled. I made a request for the 2nd Podcast cruise, and would love to cruise on DCL during December - so the chances of me actually going are much greater this time! :)

This will be our first cruse, and unless something happens, we will be there. Have not deceded on if we will be spending time a WDW as well, that will depend on money.

Went on the first one with my wife Kim and our DD9 Anna. I booked a cabin for the 2010 podcast cruise. I know I'll be going, but I'm not so sure Kim and Anna will be going.

I didn't join you all on this first cruise, but I'll be there for the next one.

We did, and we are going on the next one as long as there is not a little Nava by then (and if timing allows, we still will).

:cloud9:

I didnt go on the first one...only found out about it a couple weeks before it went (yes I must have been living under a rock! :rotfl: ) but I am going to try like heck to make this next one. I requested a quote....still need to tell my sister I signed her up for the cruise :lmao:

My wife and I plan on joining y'all for PCC 2.0. We did not make it for the first, but really look forward to the next one. This will be our first cruise - married nearly twenty years - so we feel good about going with y'all because y'all will be able to hold our hands and make sure we don't mess it up! Also, this is a surprise trip for her. I've only told her the dates were going and that we need to get a passport - nothing else.

Steve

We were on the first podcast cruise, and booked PCC 2.0, so we are absolutely gonna be there!!

After going on the first one, how could I possibly miss the second? I will be leaving the curmudgeon behind, though, and probably bringing DD (as her college graduation present) and DS (to keep him from burning the house down).

Now who is going to feed the kitties?

We were not on the first one but plan on the second one. It will be me, DH, our son age 5 and possibly number 2 (if we get pregnant by years end) with a 4mo-11mo old.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter