So who is all waiting on hold with me :)

DitkaFan

Mouseketeer
called in right at 8am on the dot. Been on hold for about 45 minutes so far.... good thing work is flexible about my arrival time:rolleyes1

I called in right at 8, was on hold for 36 minutes and had to take my child to school and the call dropped! UGHHHHHHHHHHHH Had to start over so here we go again.........I have a headache! lol

Oh and have a work cc call at 9 so I'll have 2 phones going......DOH!

I'm usually the one who gets stuck on hold so I feel your pain (I still have bad memories of booking the 2015 DVC member cruise lol)!

For some reason I was lucky enough to get through right away, hope it's not too much longer for you!

Same here and I'm on the west so it's still dark outside. :faint:

53 mins on hold and counting. Have a meeting at 9:30, so will have to start over if they don't hurry up

I called at 8am, was told I had a 6 min wait. At exactly 6 mins the phone rang and then it transferred me to some automated thing and I had to say "agent" to get back into the queue. Have now been on hold for about 45 mins since that. Ugh. And I have to leave in about 10 mins. Guess it's not going to be my morning.

Called in right at 8:00 and stayed on hold while driving to work, am still on hold 58 minutes now.

The only time reference given was that I would be on hold longer than 15 minutes. It would be nice if they could update this for you while you were on hold so you would know just what you were dealing with.

I am enjoying the music though.

Does anyone know if you can book tomorrow (silver/public) online with Costco? Or will I have to call them? Or do I call Disney and transfer it to Costco?

(Clearly I have not used Costco before but would like to this time).

Called in right at 8:00 and stayed on hold while driving to work, am still on hold 58 minutes now.

The only time reference given was that I would be on hold longer than 15 minutes. It would be nice if they could update this for you while you were on hold so you would know just what you were dealing with.

I am enjoying the music though.
Pretty much same for me. Except I am calling in with two phones to see what line goes through first.

I did hear aprox 13 minutes when I started. That was almost 50 min ago.

Also on hold--quick question. When booking 1 bedroom concierge if you buy DCL insurance and then transfer the deposit to a different date, does the amount you paid toward the insurance go with the transfer? Or do you lose the amount you put down as insurance?

I dialed right at 8am and I was told I had a greater than 15 minute wait, they picked up less than 5 minutes later.
I was finished by 8:20

on hold for 1 hour and 45 minutes

Quotes I got:

Disney Wonder July 9, 2018 9-night Alaska sailing

Cat OOV - 2A $19,8223.70 w/OBB, no air/ins/gratuities
Cat 5A - 2A $11,651.70 w/OBB, no air/ins/gratuities
Cat 5C - 2A $10,922.70 w/OBB, no air/ins/gratuities
Cat 7A (navigators verandah) 2A $9,464.70 w/OBB, no air/ins/gratuities

Prices are at least double what I was expecting. I did move my placeholder to the Cat 7A, but once I talk to DH, it will probably be cancelled. I truly laughed when he gave me the Cat OOV pricing.

on hold for 1 hour and 45 minutes

Quotes I got:

Disney Wonder July 9, 2018 9-night Alaska sailing

Cat OOV - 2A $19,8223.70 w/OBB, no air/ins/gratuities
Cat 5A - 2A $11,651.70 w/OBB, no air/ins/gratuities
Cat 5C - 2A $10,922.70 w/OBB, no air/ins/gratuities
Cat 7A (navigators verandah) 2A $9,464.70 w/OBB, no air/ins/gratuities

Prices are at least double what I was expecting. I did move my placeholder to the Cat 7A, but once I talk to DH, it will probably be cancelled. I truly laughed when he gave me the Cat OOV pricing.
Concierge rooms are filling up on most every cruise so Disney keeps trickling up the pricing.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!