So where's everyone eating in Sept @ AK since no Tusker or Y&Y?

Trissy

Indiana is where I live, but Michigan is my home
Is Restaurantosaurus open for lunch, is it counter service? Love Flame Tree, but it seems like there's not much else, aside from going out to RFC and coming back in.

Will Tusker be closed during September? Bummer! :rotfl2: How do you find out about closures?
You can read about the closures on allears.net and also the wdw site.

Trissy- I ate at Flame Tree last year, but may try Pizzafari. There is a new restaurant opening, Yak and Yeti, but I don't think it opens until October.

I'm having breakfast at the Restaurantosaurus, that should hopefully keep us til dinnertime at Boma's. You want to have an appetite at Boma's anyways.

If DH and DS get hungry, the breadsticks at Pizzafari are good and only a snack credit. :thumbsup2

Restaurantosaurus is McDonald's for all meals of the day except for breakfast. So you can get some good ol' Mickey D's. My husband and I would have rather had something else, but my boys like the special happy meal toy. They got a dinosaur water gun squirter.

Oh and the McDonald's has a limited menu (not everything you are used to finding on a McDonald's menu).

HTH

I posted a similar thread. I might try one meal at the Rainforest Cafe or I just might eat at Pizzafari and Flame Tree. I'm worried those 2 places will be packed.

Maybe I'll take dahirsh's suggestion and just eat Ice Cream. :thumbsup2

We are eating at Rainforest one evening and the Chicken Caesar Salad a Pizzafarri is awesome:)

Pizzafari has OK food. Pizza at Disney is generaly very bland. I don't think I would eat there again. We are planning on Flame Tree the last week of August when we are there. Tusker House should be open again, along with Y&Y by the time we go in November. Of course, Tusker House will no longer be CS. So I guess we are stuck with bad pizza or barbecue eaten outside since McDonalds is on my list of places I try to avoid eating at.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter